Home

Do you get made fun of for collecting or playing with action figures?

MasterNoah

• 2 weeks later...

Err. When I was in 5th grade and people were a bunch of immature kids who thought they knew what cool was. Last year when I was still in highschool, my best friends would always wanna play with half of the ****, even though they don't like SW. They just wanted to launch missiles and what not :rolleyes:

They did like my Mr. Zuchinni Head accessory that comes with my Family Guy figures :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

A few years ago when I was maybe 15 I bought a Boba Fett action figure and played with it. It was fun, but that was the last action figure I ever bought. Im 17 now and sometimes when I'm in the car, I play with my little brothers action figures and make them fight each other. Sometimes I wish I could be 7 again lol.

Nope. A lot of people think I'm nerdy, but not in a mean way. I mean, they eventually realize that it's better to have a passion in something than nothing at all. They also think that it's cool that I go out of my way to get these things, and that I have collected so many and spent so much. But of course there are a few out there that don't understand, but I just don't pay any attention to them.

As for continuing collecting...it's not as much as I did when I was a kid, but it's definitely still going strong, and I plan to keep buying as long as they produce (and far beyond).

MTFBWY

not really, i don't play with them anymore and trying to collect anymore requires two jobs but i do my best to keep up. everyone i always had over thought it was cool to have thousands of little figures all setup and stuff.

btw katarn whats goin on haven't seen you in, well, years.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm a 30-year old husband/father who is still actively adding to my vintage SW collection. My wife makes fun of me all the time about it, but I keep reminding her that my SW collection may someday pay for a semester of our daughter's college tuition.

That is, if I can bring myself to sell it off (probably not). :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived