Home

Who's Satan in this picture?

RicardoLuigi...

Ah c'mon, that ain't true.. :D:D:D

It doesn't appears to be about the right words that much.. mostly it's about the right spot at the right time. Ok, and the right look. Then it's like anything goes. Even a simple "Wanna ****?" suddenly becomes one of the "working" catch up lines for Carleena Imnotoneofthose, if you have the look and manage to time it right, bro'.

Well, .. "Experiences", huh? :D

Yeah, me knows, don't remind me >..> evil appears to be sweet as sugar next to a girls power of raping hearts and painting a whole house with the blood dripping out, just to nail its wizened remains to your ass and make you sit down, let alone the mental damage. <..<;; Whatever. Screw it.

However, I wasn't talking about the innocent part. No reason to have it the manly type-o-lurve, ya know?

PS: And damn, fix your sig-thingy, Neil. :p

Hey, I aint complainin :D

As for my sig, it was purposely created like that to annoy you Ray, and it looks like it's worked. I of course had a time limit on how long it would take to annoy you, if you'd waited at loeast 3 more days without complaining, it probably would have changed it. Now...it stays.

Zoom: But.. doing it with teachers is like sex without love?

:max: No, no...it's always been morally acceptable to lie to teachers. I just do it hard-core old school style.

'Of course I love you. I wrote a love poem for you, but my kitties ate it. I'll have to write a new one for you tonight, and give it to you in the morning. Meanwhile, let's see what's under that dress.'

Note: This crap only goes over if you're wearing nice cologne. :dozey:

I'm really torn between deobfuscating the obvious phonetic correlation between enough and eunuch or handing you the "zuccmini of the year" award.

Das: Which phone do you have? .. Not that I care.. but to stay on topic (and thanks to the grinchoz I'll have to stay it here) .. which one is it? :p

You don't pay attention, but bother us in countless threads with this stupid ad? :~~

Also, you must know! Unimaginable there is an mobile-thing-producery-typee-folks-guy not branding his name onto something he made. C'mon, Nokia, Sony, Samsung.. maybe something Illinois-specific..?

Without ringing tones -- but making a lot of ill-i-noise? Boahaha. *pants down*

I'm sorry, Ray...I must have given her your number by mistake. :dozey: Tell her to meet me in Aspen saturday at the 'bearskin lodge,' and this time be drunk by the time I get there.

Das: Topic? The topic of choice often undergoes a series of permutations in the course of serious elucidary conversation as the engaged intellects cast wider their conceptual models in order to encompass the viewpoints of the others at the table; this should not be thought of as the truncation of a line of thought, but rather a healthy branching out of the philosophical tree. Give me a dollar.

I strongly disagree . Fo'-fo' desert eagle to your motherfu*kin' dome. See'n how said "healthy blunt-rollin' gets topics closed, that would be a no F-R-to-tha-izzom me.

And no, you cizzant have a dollar.

I'll give you a dollar to tell me what the hell you just said. :dozey: This 'blunt rollin' you speak of, for example...is it perchance a native african jungle ritual involving sacred plants? I'm wearing feathers, so I can play.

Archived