Home

DOA movie trailer......

jokemaster

Looks like mortal kombat meets elektra meets matrix reloaded. How can it fail :D

I actually thought the trailer looked quite fun, completely stupid but quite fun. then again, if the matrix guys cant make a fight against a 100 people look good, I somehow doubt these lot can...

This is one I'm hoping is a joke:

http://www.comingsoon.net/trailers/doa/

*beats jokemaster with a heavy lead pipe*DON'T EVER POST **** LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!! AND I WANT MY 30 SECONDS BACK!!!

On a disturbing note; fanbois everywhere have just creamed themselves.

I hate DoA. Its everything I hate about games made popular(ie:titties titties titties ass ass ass throughout the entire game)

Of course it will, it's halo.

Think of how many copies of halo 1 or 2 have been sold and then multiply that by 9 bucks per ticket.

God damn.

And seriously, why the **** did they cast american chicks? I MIGHT have seen it if it was japanese chicks, but god damn, that's just stupid.

Well here's a timely replacement then: extended trailer for Uwe Boll's first (of two) Dungeon Siege movie: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3145966

(note: i haven't watched it yet, but i assume it works...and is bad). ;)

Oh gawd, why is Uwe Boll allowed to continue making movies? Better yet, who is paying him for this crap? He ought to be tarred, feathered, and marched out of Hollywood into permanent exile.

Oh gawd, why is Uwe Boll allowed to continue making movies? Better yet, who is paying him for this crap? He ought to be tarred, feathered, and marched out of Hollywood into permanent exile.

You thinking what I'm thinking Grooves?

ROADTRIP.

You get the tar, keep it hot. I'll get the axe...knife...feathers. Feathers...yea.-_-

Edit: On a terrible note for myself and poor poor Selene, I present to you - the horror.

bloodrayne24hn.jpg

Archived