Home

Who is the best Sith Lords?

Nedak

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as think Exar Kun is cool i dont think he is the best he didnt really do anything other sith have done before him?

Thinking about it Sidious truly was the best sith he cut down jedi masters and managed to take over an entire civilisation! he pretty much did the one thing the others couldnt RULE THE GALAXY!! he made the Sith great again after living generations in the the shadows.

Darth Bane saved the sith from exstinction, so i'd have to say he restarted the cult of the sith. Darth Maul may have been a apprentice but he really rocks with his double bladed lightsaber and his acrobatic tricks. Darth Sidious, the current lord of the sith uses force lightning which is aweosome. Count Dooku, is pretty well trained in the ways of the force, able to weild a lightsaber with equisite swordmanship and able to use force lightning. General Grievous who seems sith like weilds 4 lightsabers and is a superb jedi hunter. The force is kind of not his type but since he seems sith like i'd have to say he's pretty cool and pretty sith like.

http://www.stronghold2.com has an aweosome game. :lsduel:

http://www.stronghold2.com has an aweosome game. :lsduel:

What hell made you say that?

Dude stop spamming i've noticed you've done it in other threads.

General Grievous who seems sith like weilds 4 lightsabers and is a superb jedi hunter. The force is kind of not his type but since he seems sith like i'd have to say he's pretty cool and pretty sith like.

What? so the guy used a lightsaber that was the onlything sith like about him he wasnt even force sensitive, hell han used a lightsaber to cut open a taun taun does that make him jedi like?

Anyway i still think palpatine is the greatest sith he didnt even need a army of darkside users to conquer the galaxy just used his brains

Dorn9, stop with the spamming.

You've made several poorly thought out comments across Lucasforums already.

I will not warn you again.

And if you haven't already, you should really check out your PMs (which is doubtfull cause I saw you looking at your Private Message area) where you'll find warning 1 and 2.

Im really looking forward to the planned novel about him :)

There is a Bane novel in the works?!?!

If true im so excited i lap up anything to do with the Sith lords and a bane book would be great!

I just hope we'll get a plagieus book someday judging by things he said well what palpatine remembers him saying in the Dark lord novel he seems he could've been a bit of a truly evil git!

• 5 weeks later...

I would have to go with either Exar Kun or Ulic Qel-Droma. Both were awesome, and Exar Kun developed the prototype double-bladed lightsaber, the first original Sith weapon, other than those Kain swords. Also, Ulic Qel-Droma just had an awesome suit, like in my signature image.

• 2 weeks later...

Darth Sion would rise every time he falls but if his will is broken he will be weakened enough to be destroyed.

Darth Nihilus was able to feed on all life. But that is also his greatest weakness. If he used his power without feeding he would weaken alot.

Darth Revan indeed controlled an infinite armada but as you know the Star Force uses the nearby star to power itself apart from the Dark Side.If one of these sources of energy is cut-off his production would slow down.

Darth Plagues was unwise to pass all his knowedge of the Dark Side to his apprentice.And suffered for it.

Darth Sidious was overconfident.He thought he had everything under control and that his lies won't be noticed.That was his failing.

I think that there is no Best Sith Lord.They all make mistakes...as do the Jedi.

Palpatine for the win!

I CONQURE my good man!!!! :smash::lightning:cheers:

Palpatine is slick, clever, deceptive, a excellent swordsman, master of the force and great fashion sense!!! :anvil: My only complaint is that he's gets waaaaaaay too punchy during fight scenes *i.e. v.s. Yoda* Way to ruin a serious moment Geroge!

• 1 month later...

As is all of them. The swordplay seen in the prequals make Luke and Vader look about as threatening as Han Solo trying to wield a lightsaber. What Aayla, Annakin, Mace, Obi Wan, ect are capeable of is crap, it's just crap that they should be able to use them like that and not cut themselves ti ribbons.

• 1 year later...

Archived