Home

Who is the best Sith Lords?

Nedak

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me think, so many good Sith in the Star Wars universe. My favourite one at the moment is Darth Sion.

Sion is pretty cool, cooler than some others from the KOTOR series such as Traya. In terms of coolness, i'd have to go for Maul myself; but for the "True Lords of the Sith" I'd say the best were probably Exar Kun, Freedon Nadd and

Marka Ragnos.

Sion is pretty cool, cooler than some others from the KOTOR series such as Traya. In terms of coolness, i'd have to go for Maul myself; but for the "True Lords of the Sith" I'd say the best were probably Exar Kun, Freedon Nadd and

Marka Ragnos.

I don't mind Traya to be honest and she is unique in the way that she wants to destroy the Force as a Sith, instead of creating an empire. Maul is also good and my favourite Sith in the Prequel Trilogy.

I'd have to go with Nihilus. I mean, how many other Sith Lords do yo know of that can eat a whole planet by himself? True, he may not have been actually considered a real Sith, but he still couldn't be defeated by anyone... ever. Except the Exile of course.

:lol: For a minute there i'd thought you'd forgotten to mention the exile. For the record, if Nihilus could be defeated by the Exile, a 'Broken Jedi', i'm sure he would have met his downfall sooner or later. He is pretty cool though, the whole planet-eating thing is like a walking portable Death Star!

1. Darth Sidious

2. Darth Revan

3. Darth Bane

4. Darth Traya

5. Jacen Solo (who may end up number one when legacy series plays out and he becomes a Darth, we ALL know it will happen, no spoiler here).

6. All the rest!

Darth Sidious used his genius, a political chess master - creating a win-win situation by being on both sides. He kept his friends close, and his enemies much much closer!

I think even Grand Admiral Thrawn could not match the pure genius and cunning. Sure thrawn could win in a tactical setting, but then Sidious may be able to arrange Thrawn's assasination or political destruction.

Jacen Solo though - I don;t think he has the brains of Sidious, but as far as raw power and force skills, oh boy everyone should watch out!

Darth Necaj-ma-i. I mean, he KNOWS about his fall,unlike his relative(s). Good or bad he deems it necessary. His love to one armed woman, and his guts on killing the offspring of some of the most dangerous sentient in the galaxy... Though I find it unbelievable that no one really notice his fall until way too late. He would choke he sweetheart to death?

Well, atually I am thinking of Revan, Bane and Krayt. Revan is tactica, powerful, though his stray away from the Sith Ways is unfortunate. Bane is, well, need I say more? Krayt, he actually reinvent the Sith Order as an Empire again, his funny looks not withstanding.

• 1 month later...

In a one-on-one fight, I think that no other Sith Lord would stand a chance against Darth Nihilus. He would just kill the opponent instantly with the super-drain that he kills planets with.

But as far as coolness goes, I can't decide between Vader, Sidious, or Traya.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll say from all i've read... It between Exar Kun and Jacen Solo. If you ever get a second go to wiki and cheak out Kun. Jacen,the son of Han & Leia if you didn't guess was turned. Killing the Jedi he was working with to "save" his uncle Luke. He ended up killing Boba Fett's Daughter. Yea you heard me

Boba Fett hes alive. He had some potion or something. :lsduel:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Freedon Nadd. King of Onderon, even after his death he manipulated Exar Kun to become what he was later on. Xarga the Mandalorian himself declares him worse than Malak and Revan ever were.

I would have to say the best Sith Lords were Palapatine (Darth Sidious), Darth Bane, Exar Kun, Darth Nihilus (Nihilus rocks but I only think he had a Sith Lords name other wise he was just one thing of the sith, Evil), and Darth Revan (Conquered the galaxy, won the Mandalorian Wars, won the Jedi Civil War, and brought a Dark Side spirit back to the light side according to canon.)

1. Exar Kun tied with Darth Revan (Both started their own wars and practictly won. manipulated thousands.)

2. Darth Sidious-Palpatine and Darth Bane (Both brought back Sith or saved them. One was smart and the other strong. Too bad they wernt the same person or they would be #1 to me.)

3. Darth Nihilus (He might be one of the three of my favorite Sith but he wasnt exactly a Sith. He only used their techniques.)

4. Darth Vader (He is almost invincible. Survived several limbs being cut off and was burnt alive.)

5. Freedan Nadd (Took over a city and beet an army just with his shortsaber and blaster.

6. Darth Maul (Moved very fast and with a double bladed lightsaber.)

7. Darth Tyranus-Count Dooku (Used lots of speed when dueling. Very pride.)

8. Darth Sion (Was not the smartest of Sith Lords, very stubborn, did not give up, almost immortal, ugly.)

9. Dath Traya-Kreia (Very strong in the force, controlling, to manipulative, stubborn, full of hatred... for the force?..?..?)

10. Darth Rage (Was loyal, when he was about to die he said he worked alone.)

If you mean the stance he takes up in Revan's vision where he's confronted by Bastila, I've done that correctly. If you mean the default flourish of lightsabers, I've done that too.

I vote for Revan, since he was an amazing strategist.

Take a toy lightsaber, most of us have done it, and swing it around like they do. Try and copy how Revan twirls his lightsaber. See if you don't hit yourself doing it. That'll be your arm if it were real.

Well, like I told you in a PM awhile back if you remember, the Ep III game combat show better lightsaber combat motion better then the movies.

If you are refering to the combat in the Knights of the Old Republic game, of course the lightsaber combat in that game was crap.

But in relation to the Ep III game I practice doing some of the lightsaber motions with long slender sticks, like I told you in a PM awhile back the part of the stick I don't cover as the handle hilt I pretend is the blade of a lightsaber; so I practice to not ever touch the simulated blade part.

And I have gotten really good at it Nancy. :)

But after long trials of trial and error.

I use some of the lightsaber combat in Ep III, to teach myself real sword fighting skills and tactics; well the combat in the game is so well done, Nancy. ;)

You should reconsider playing the game; Ep III: ROTS. :)

On the topic:

I think Kreia is the best sith; her wisdom and manipulation skills are unmatched.

She really had piss me off when she betrayed me in KOTOR II: The Sith Lords.

I don't particularly like her, and her "light whip" should stay in Johnny mnemonic, but Lumiya is the best Sith IMHO, she kept the Sith alive for nearly 40 years after Palpatine forgot to turn off his pet cyborg while attempting to fry Luke, and if that's not enough she (spoiler) secretly trained the future leader of the Jedi to be the Dark lord of the Sith in her place! thats good going if you ask me

But in relation to the Ep III game I practice doing some of the lightsaber motions with long slender sticks, like I told you in a PM awhile back the part of the stick I don't cover as the handle hilt I pretend is the blade of a lightsaber; so I practice to not ever touch the simulated blade part.

And I have gotten really good at it Nancy. :)

But after long trials of trial and error.

To actually simulate a lightsaber, you'd need to chop off the blade part of the sword and twirl the handle. As far as I know, light doesn't weigh anything.

Who said the S-word!?

As far as I know, light doesn't weigh anything.

Well, I pretend the blade part is made of gas of ionize magnetize plasma that weigh 1 lb. or 2 lb. :)

Is what I think a real lightsaber blade will be made of, since as far as we know light don't clash and clang when it come in contact with light. ;)

Archived