Home

Cantina 14: The Guardians Of Peace And Justice

Deac

Streets of Mos Eisely, Tatooine

Kioet: How would I know. Besides, I already carried out my orders. We both have nothing to fear.

*Kioet slings his rifle over his back and jumps off the roof, landing on his feet five meters from Farran*

Kioet over comm to Aren: I believe I found your two malfunctioning little droids.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Akaga

Deac: Keep scanning, but tread lightly. This could be some kind of defense mechanism that we don't yet know about...I'm going to the docking bay.

*Deac takes the turbolift down to where the recon team is mustering*

Blade ship Silver:

*Vidar, Svafa and the einherjar follow Nereli though into the pocket dimension*

Godsheim Station: Resturant

Idona: Are you sure? If you would rather wait, we can.

-----------------------------

Hangar Bay

Valkyrie: Welcome to Gladsheim Station, Sith Hunter Flamehart. If you would follow me I will take you to your room.

*The Valkyrie turns on her heels, and leads Strider towards a turbolift, the Einherjar walk on either side of him about a step back. The turbolift takes the party upwards into the grip of the station, after a couple minutes it opens onto a long curving corridor with a view the the Nebula. The Valkyrie takes Flamehart along the corridor passing many doors until finally stopping apparantly at random next to a wooden door. Opening it the Valkyrie steps inside.*

Valkyrie: This is your room, the door to the right leads to your bedroom, the one to the left to a refresher. From the terminal you can access a map of the station that shows you to places that you have access to such as resturant and lounges.

Gladsheim Station - Flamehart's Quarters

Flamehart nodded, then stepped inside the room. He looked around for a moment, familiarizing himself with the room, then turned back to the Valkyrie and bowed lightly. "Thank you for your hospitality," he said politely. "Is there somewhere I need to be or do I wait in my quarters?" asked Strider.

Blade Ship Silver

*The portal exits into a square, empty metal room. A large grid runs along the floor. In the center of the grid stand four poles forming a square. Inside the square is a slightly finer grid. Several Blades, including Rwos, Nereli, and Gilian, stand in the outer grid. K'Warra K'laar sits in the center of the inner grid. The room is lit by four globes of light atop the four poles.*

K'Warra: Well, well. Visitors? I'm flattered. You must be the Aesir I've heard so much about. Although if you expect me to start worshipping, you're barking up the wrong tree. My ancestors were never Norse.

Rwos: Vidar, Svafa, this is the mage K'Warra K'laar.

K'Warra: "Vidar". "Svafa". The god of silence and revenge and a northern light. Come to question me? I wouldn't have expected either of you to do much talking. Although, I also would've thought you'd be taller.

Godsheim Station: Resturant

Idona: If that is your choice, the invitation has been sent.

---------------------

Flamehart's quarters

Valkyrie: You have a message on the terminal *motioning to the flashing screen on the terminal. Have a good evening.

*The valkyrie and Einherjar turn and leave Strider. The message reads:

Sith Hunter Flamehart:

You are invited to join some of your companions of old for dinner. Just follow the running lights to meet them.

------------------------

Blade Ship Silver

Vidar: Its nice that you think I am a god, so tell me K'Warra what you know about Gerd?

Jedi Temple

*Master Quhn Raas approaches Flax and Kaya. He is a human male of medium height, with dark skin and long dark hair in a braid. Misae, his apprentice, walks next to him, her hair in a braid as well.*

Raas: *responding to the last line Flax said* Then Starkiller is gone already? *He shakes his head* It may be as I feared...

----------

Farran: What? What? What the hell are you referring to?

Aren: *over comm* Tell them I simply was concerned about their health. Disappearing like that and all...

----------

Blade Ship Silver

K'Warra: Right to the point, aren't we? Well, since I am under little obligation to answer your questions as it won't help anything anyway, why don't you tell me what Gerd is to you? Then I'll tell you what I know about this... interesting being.

Blade Ship Silver

Vidar: You didn't ask me what she is, but who she is to us. If you asked me what she will do in the future then yes she will kill monsters and people. Just like the most of us will do.

I have told you what Gerd is to us. Now will you do as you said and tell us what you know?

Blade Ship Silver

K'Warra: I can monologue without an audience. Tell you what, if you don't want to tell me anything interesting then you can at least do something interesting. Do you dance? Sing? Joke? Do tricks? Conjure illusions? If you can do anything entertaining enough then I'll tell you whatever you want. Either that or tell me what your part in this game is, because I'm a little tired of not being able to see the board.

Blade Ship Silver

Rwos: Wait. The both of you disgust me. This may be a game for you immortals, but it isn't for the rest of us. This is why I wished to speak to your father, Vidar. He understood nonAesir. K'Warra is a fool, but I didn't expect you would be too.

K'Warra: I believe I was supposed to resent that comment. However, I'm not the one trying to stop a waterfall with a handgun. So, let the world decide who is the fool, as it always does.

Nereli: Now, Rwos, they are of course free to leave. Insults are unnecessary.

Blade Ship Silver

*Vdiar turns and faces Rwos*

Vidar: We are dealing with the life of one of my people, that is no game. How long would you have us go back and forth? An hour, a day, perhaps a year? We are immortal, we can very easily do that but wouldn't our time be better spent elsewhere.

K'Warra silence endagers the life of a child who has for the majority of her short life known only pain. If he wishes to play games with her life he can try, but I will not participate.

If you have some way to convince him to talk feel free and try we will wait.

Kioet: Aren believes you are ill, as you stormed out of the cantina like you were going to vomit. She sent me to make sure that you are safe. I decided to field-test my equipment while searching for you.

*Kioet unslings his repeater and replaces the power cell with a new one*

Kioet: At least everything works.

Blade Ship Silver

Rwos: You've been here two minutes and already you're ready to leave? Don't speak to me about time. *to K'Warra* What do you expect of us? Seven hells, we don't have a circus here.

K'Warra: It's funny that you're trying a sideways guilt trip and implying this child deserves something better than death, when all I know about her indicates she is a monster who, actually, might be better off dead. I believe you are the ones playing games here, and I see no reason to play.

Archived