Home

Cantina 14: The Guardians Of Peace And Justice

Deac

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Kioet strikes at... nothing.

Instead, Kioet is suddenly being attacked from three sides at once! Three like 'images' with lightsabers out and ignited charge at Kioet dispite him being cloaked aiming their sabers at Kioet's throat/neck (depending on which direction that particular Irvine was coming from)*

[edit]spelling errors[/edit]

Kioet: What the-

*Kioet blocks one of the sabers that comes inches from his throat, before teleporting 15 meters into the air and engaging his jetpack, suddenly things start moving in slow motion, and Kioet sees an opening in the center of the four, and fires off a volley of 15 rocket darts from his left and right bracers, while holding the cortosis staff with both hands*

((only 3 are there r15 ;)))

*The first Irvine whom got 'blocked' spins around while the other two complete their motion missing their counterpart's sabers and each other by millimeters. Each spin and follow Kioet's teleport looking into the air. Dispite Kioet being cloaked, each glared at Kioet's eyes. This was all in a matter of 2 seconds.

It was then Kioet fired off the rocket darts. Each Irvine darts off in separate directions, leaping behind consoles until...

An energy bolt fired from Kioet's rifle, that was still in a hand of one of the Irvine's hit's Kioet's armour...*

((Red you deside the damage, your rifle and all, considering that Irvine is only firing it at the same setting Kioet was))

*The Irvine with the rifle drops it after it hits and then darts out of the way of Kioet's fire.*

Irvine *spoken varied from each encarnation to another* "I thought your little rifle was more impressive. Oh well, doesn't matter fighting you is pointless. And with those gadgets of yours,... Why don't you explain to me why you want me, and I'll finish you quick."

((blah blah, its what i get for posting after i just get up :p))

((OOS: If Irvine isn't using the Force or supernatural powers to dodge Kioet's fire in the relatively small datacore, that's godmoding. There's no such power as I'm So Awesome You Can't Hit Me. ;)

Still waiting on Admiral, who is waiting on WJ.))

((Sorry about vanishing again - just went through a move and only now got my Net back.))

Aren: I'd advise not leveling the structure. He isn't yet a threat... and if you destroy the base we don't know what the effects will be. The very fabric of reality here is unstable. You may as well just tell him who you are... if you want, that is.

((Whoops... sorta missed me cue... :D ))

Elysium: Blackwald

Alyssa gestured back behind her. "As I approached this clearing, I came upon four sets of footprints. Two had three toes and the other two seemed to be wearing boots. After a short while, one three-toed print and one booted print vanished as if by teleportation or flight."

She then reached out a hand and used the Force to retrieve a small pile of various metals. "This is also unusual," she observed, eyeing it, but leaving it floating in midair in her grasp of the Force. "While metal may not be entirely uncommon in a forest, these pieces seem to have been supercooled somehow."

((reads posts before logging in. Oh! Thats what red ment when he said 'not like the pic in r15's sig'

got em turned off))

*As soon as Kioet ceases fire and speaks to him, Irvine stops his evading.

He walks out in his three forms, and looks at Kioet. They stand there for a moment silent, until each seem satisfied and two of them vanish in a puff of dark wisps.*

Irvine *annoyed* "Detain me? You desided on fireing upon me. I question the motives of your boss for sending me a stray rogue for hire. I mean, first you want to obliterate me with your vanguard gadgets, now you want to just detain. I really don't care what you look like now."

((OOS: Scar, Deac's characters need 'alone time' at this point. ;)))

Imperial Base, Datacore

*The portals close shut as fast as they had opened. A new spiderweb of portals opens through the room after it, then closes for another line to open, like seams unraveling and being resewn.*

Nobody: *still in a guard stance* Oh? How did you get here?

((Sorry, Scar, not the same portal. Geez. Do you ever read half the posts here? :p

On the other hand, feel free to choose where Irvine ended up.))

Imperial Base

Aren: I would follow him through that hole in the air that he went through, before it shuts again. You probably have less than twenty seconds to make up your mind, at the current dimensional instability rate of this area.

((bleh, r15 takes so long to post :p))

Ulna Shardes: Desert wasteland

*Irvine exits the portal and looks around at the expanse.*

Irvine "Well at least its a stable area. Wide open spaces, hell I think I'll build a house out here."

*Irvine spins around and swings his fist using sleeper powers to enhance his strength stright into the front Kioet's helmet.*

Irvine "I know where you are lizard. I know those tricks that those Vanguard suits have and you can't hide from me."

Temple

Kaya: Immediately. I will visit my quarters. *to Volmount* You shall have to conduct your business here later. *to Raas* Speak with me as we walk. *The two exit*

((I'm okay to time skip the necessary day))

----------

Ulna Shardes

Aren: Just so you know, Csuhen, he's lying to you. He doesn't know the full extent of your capabilities. But the cloak won't fool him. By the way, it might interest you to know that you're now on the former capital of the Separatists, Ulna Shardes, where you first found the Vanguard suit. The reason it looks nothing like the planet you remember is because Cracken razed the planet into a wasteland by orbital bombardment.

Defiance II, Wardroom.

*Drago, Sellenna, Hal and Admiral Fargan are gathered around the wardroom table along with junior navy and army personnel.*

Drago: Now that we finally have the information from the Aesir we know that the Heloki landed in strength, and we know that two of their ships are unacounted for. From this we have to assume that a Heloki presence remains on the planet.

Since the Senate have vetoed my request to neutron bombard the planet we're going to have to go in. *The holoprojector lights up, showing a settlement of around ten thousand with a spaceport in the middle.* This is the main colony complex, we will begin by securing the spaceport. Its an opne field so we should see any tangos before they come within range. *An animation plays, showing eight assault shuttles landing in a regular octagon in the centre of the field.* Our first wave will go in and secure a perimiter with heavy weapons. Then out second wave will go in and bring in full prefab shelters and the mobile command post. *16 more shuttle land within the perimiter, acompanied by a heavy transport.*

Once we have secured a foward base we will begin working outwards into the city. Throughout the operation all personnel will wear NBC field gear. We don't know what kind of bacteria these cats are draggin along and I don't want to take any chances.

Questions.

((If there's anything you want to know create a minor character to ask. I cannot garentee that strange characters will not be depicted as drug adicts.

Where's Deac btw?))

Kioet over comm: Well, what should I do? He isn't a threat, but he isn't cooperating either. Maybe you should speak to him yourself, want me to put you on speaker? Wait..."accidentally" killing him would be more gratifying.

*Kioet puts both arms out and fires the rest of his rocket darts at Irvine, teleports behind him, unslings and thrusts his cortossis staff into Irvine's back, with the blades out, activating his shield the same time the rockets begin to impact*

Ulna Shardes: Wasteland

*Irvine sighs as he notices Kioet attempting yet another try at him. But this time he's surprised at Kioet's new maneuver, Irvine catches the staff and the blades in his cloak before it shears him, and tugs back at the staff.

The rockets. Innocently hit the ground.*

Ulna Shardes: Shadow Realm Wasteland

*Kioet's comm goes silent as his Vanguard suit's instruments shut down.

Irvine throws his cloak off, still 'hooked' into the cartosis stave blades, and disarms Kioet of it by twisting the staff under and around his grip.*

Archived