Home

Cantina 14: The Guardians Of Peace And Justice

Deac

Defiance II, wardroom

Drago: their claws are very sharp but they aren't laser scalples. You'll each be issued with personal particle shields, the kind Black Ops use. That should provide a reasonable amount of protection. Additionally, our perimiter will be a sheild-wall, rather than conventional barricades. Because of this we only have an operational window of 28 hours, after that we'll start to lose the shield units to malfunction, they're not meant to be on that long, after all. Hopefully we'll be in, out, and away before that becomes a problem.

Any more questions on the plan? If not we'll move onto specific assignments.

Jedi Temple, Taklin Flax' quarters.

*Flax has finished packing his pack, laying it on the bead he moves to an iron-bound oak chest. Turning a manual key in the old lock he opens the chest and withdraws a box. Opening the box he withdraws an old-fashioned lightsabre, stuffing it into his pack he hefts the heavy bag onto his back and heads to the hanger.*

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NRI Intelligence Headquarters, Computing Department

*The Datacore is hoisted into position in a large alcove surrounded by several consoles. Immediatley several techs begin inputting code. Computers beep softly*

Jil: How long until the encryption is broken?

Tech: Unknown. Several hours minimum.

Jil: Inform us. Starkiller, in all honesty, you look terrible. Go home and sleep.

Deac: *Pausing* I've never actually been on Coruscant long enough to get a house.

Jil: Well, stop over at mine. Take the guest suite. *He throws Deac a key* Republic Plaza, Apartment 18987. LB will recognise you.

Deac: Sounds good to me. *He leaves and heads off*

Ulna Shardes: Shadow Realm Wasteland

*Kioet's comm cuts out for a moment, then the connection reestablishes*

Aren: You there? He's taken you into another level of reality. You're still on monitors, but... you're going to need him to get back. I advise you not let him get away from you. If you kill him, you could be stuck for a while until we figure how to pull you out. Perhaps you ought to bargain with him.

*Aren's voice comes out of the comm speaker*

Aren: Her. My name is Lily Aren. I am currently located in the Arkanis Sector, on the planet Tatooine, in the city of Mos Eisley, in a cantina owned by the Wookiee Chalmun. Your opponent has a ship that can take you there in mere minutes, if that's what you want...

Irvine "Should have told me in the first place."

*Irvine smirks and then Kioet is blown over to the side by a gust of wind from the sandstorms of Ulna Shardes...*

-----------------------------

Mos Eisley: Cantina

*A hand slams hard on the bar, under it were a sum of credits.*

Irvine "Barkeep, I'll take a couple of Blue Milks."

((r15, The sudden lack of wind, then suddenly being in an envioment where abouts there is hardly anything to prevent wind from blowing in a direction.

IE, cracken's assult on ulna shardes making the planet inhabitable. then the demons come and terriform it, but due it being a planet, obviously they cant terriform it all, perhaps if they have enough resources a continent or so. but considering that, Irvine was dropped in a place where it was barren.

red, F Irvine was doing that for a while. IE how he got to Corriban from Coruscant. if you want i'll explain that. (moving to discussion thread)))

((I've been trying for the past half a day to get on this but my internet keeps going down on me. Been ratehr busy with other things but hopefully I can post more often if my connection stablizes.))

Elysium

Odin: Gillian, Orion, in the field you will find Idona and some Jedi. You will be under her command for the duration of this paticular hunt.

------------------------------

Idona: Good, good. It seems they have finished *looking at Odin*. Alright this field you find yourself in was where a very important child was kidnapped. We are going to be going after her, and some creatures who while they didn't kidnap her have some interest in her and are currently looking. We know that they are going to be around this girl at some point. I will hold off further details until the rest of our party joins us.

Elysium

*Gilian appears about to say something, then stops and nods. She walks towards the field*

Nereli: *to Odin* Do you wish any Blades to assist you in this 'hunt'? Consider that one other Blade must accompany Orion.

----------

Tatooine

Aren: *over comm to Kioet* Get back to your ship. It's programmed to take you back as fast as possible. Might take a minute or so...

*She rides the turbolift to the surface and enters the Cantina through the Employees Only door*

Aren: *walking up behind Irvine* I could swear I've seen your face before.

Kioet over comm: Fair enough...

*Kioet steps back through the portal to the nearly destroyed room, walks out and through the hallway to the hangar where his ship is. Once there, Kioet puts his rifle and lance in the cargo storage, closes the hatch and activates the autopilot to go back to Aren*

*Irvine looks Aren up and down, then looks straight at her.*

Irvine "Nope, can't say that I remember." *Handing a Blue milk to Aren.* "So you're the lizard's boss I take it. I've desided to instead of killing him and chasing you to where ever, that I'd at least offer a drink before I think it's nessesary. Frankly you caught me at a good time."

Aren: I wouldn't say I'm the lizard's boss, more that we have a certain understanding. Come, sit with me. *setting the drink down on a nearby table* I understand if you're little annoyed that Kioet Csuhen just tried to kill you, but it doesn't seem to me that you're in a position to be annoyed at anyone for attempts at bodily harm considering recent events... Irvine.

((btw, Scar, check discussion thread...))

Elysium

Idona: Nice to see you again Gilian...allow me to introduce you to Jedi Masters Godwyn and Alyssa, and Sith Hunters Riebe and Flamehart.

*Turning to the Jedi* These are Blade Gilian, and Blade Termand Rwos, and Orion.

Since we are now all assembled as commanded by Lord Odin I will now show you our prey.

*Idona pulls out a holoprojector and plays the briefing on the Heloki ((Look back a page or so, the Specifics pretaining to the NR would not be in this briefing though))*

Questions?

Jedi Temple, Hanger.

*Flax arrives in the hanger with Alessa.*

Defiance II, Launch Deck.

*Six hundred soldiers, mixed Correlians, Agamari, Wookies and Barabels are gathered, ready to embark. Standing on a pile od packing crates Tarnac Dralson prepares to address his men.*

Drago: You were chosen for you abilities, your courage and your reliability. Today we go into battle against a new foe, one who's capabilities remain in doubt. We know only two things for certain, they will try to kill us all, and they will take no prisoners. This may be one of ourown colonies but make no mistake; it is a totally hostile battlefield. Remember, stay together, and trust in the being either side of you.

Good luck, and may the Force be with you.

*The troops fall out quietly and begin boarding the drop barges.*

*Irvine sits down stright up and proper, not slouched, and sets his drink down.

Irvine "There has to be some reason why you had him go after me? Or perhaps you just let him do as your will, granted that he gets a job done. How lazy." *Leans forward and talks lower* "Or tell me this. Why is it that I sense from him to be even a Force-adept, but yet I can sense his unique powers, Like I have developed, and likewise Cracken?"

Archived