Home

Cantina 14: The Guardians Of Peace And Justice

Deac

Flax: I agree with you Master Godwyn, this is dangerous, but I think you under estimate the ancient Jedi. What I have uncovered indicates these Jedi were chosen for their relyability and loyalty. Consider how we would react in a similar situation. They are still Jedi and the Republic is still in danger. Sadly I think the galaxey has changed less than we would like.

((Deac, Red, you have Council members, post so we can have a debate on this for a bit.))

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coruscant: Orbit

*Irvine sits in his seat in the cockpit, slouched and holding his head up by his left hand.

He sat there in a daze until he got annoyed at the console beeping at him. He sat up and pressed the buttons and activated the Hyperdrive...*

----------------------------

Korriban: Valley of the Sith

*On a tall ledge leading into the main temple. A small hooded figure fades into exsistence hovering just above the ground. The figure slowly sets down on the ground, and throws off its cloak.

F. Irvine.

He takes a quick look at the surroundings. Dispite being in the body of a child, he speaks to himself in an adult voice.*

F. Irvine "So, this is the valley that Cracken keeps from the universe..."

*F Irvine takes a step outward to face the world. He then feels a shock race through his body, unlike what he felt before. A surge of the darkside of the force only he felt with Cracken. Not even himself held this amount.

He instantly feel to his knees.*

F. Irvine "The ground... Even it self is tainted by this place!"

*F. Irvine struggles to climb to his feet. Then he walks inside...*

"We don't know how they'd react to being awakened now," Alyssa said quietly. "The Holocron states this project was created to give an advantage over Revan four thousand years ago. How would they react now, four thousand years later when they find that, not only is Revan dead, but he returned to the Jedi?"

She frowned thoughtfully. "The thought concerns me... wouldn't they have trouble adjusting to new circumstances?"

Jedi Knight ((random)) "And what about Cracken? We have a truce with him. Telling the Jedi that we have a truce with the lord of the sith. They might think we're incompident of our titles. Not to mention, and I mean by all due respect Master Skywalker, but this order isn't built by the same standards that we follow aren't the same when these Jedi were trained. You siad it yourself when Cracken was in this very room."

((Scar: The council is in a private session. So there wouldn't be a Random Knight there.

BD: You realize you did godmode a little by taking control of J5.))

Coruscant: Jedi Temple

Godwyn: Underestimate them? No, I just warn this council to take prudent caution, there are many unknowns that could prove to very dangerous to the galaxy.

Master Kam says they are invaluable because of all the knowledge they have of the force that we have lost. What impression will they have of this council? Perhaps in their eyes we are just Knights and not Masters...

We must make proper preparations and have emergency plans to fall back on. Still we must seek these Jedi out, even if only one is still alive we are duty bound to rescue that knight.

Does anyone disagree?

-----------------------------

Gladsheim Station

Valkyrie: I'm transmitting coordinates, you may speak with the Lord Vidar and Lady Svafa.

*Kioet's ship touches down on the surface, Kioet opens the hatch, slings his laser rifle over his back, and hops out. He then walks towards the cockpit of the downed shuttle, pushing the annoying amounts of ferns and briars aside, Kioet makes it to the cockpit.*

Kioet: He's dead alright...looks like he broke his skull on the controls. But who cares, what the hell's he got in the pockets?

*Kioet crawls into the cockpit, and carefully drags Moff Seerdon's corpse outside and begins searching*

Kioet: Nothing so far. Maybe I should check the cargo hold. Wait. What's this?

*Kioet reaches down in one of the boots and pulls out a small datapad, Kioet presses one of the buttons on it and a holographic projection of an unknown system appears, followed by an encryption*

Kioet: Aren, I think I've found what he was looking for. Should I take the time to check the cargo hold?

((What is J5? Did I miss something?

Scar: Not only was that random, but it didn't make any sense. Why would the Masters be worrying about What Other People Think, as well as state the extreme obvious that these Jedi were of an order built under different standards without offering any insight on the subject? It doesn't seem appropriate for high-ranked Jedi to talk to hear themselves talk ;)))

Council Chambers

Amarante Kaya: Remember, Masters, that the Jedi Order that came before the Galactic Civil War had all the knowledge of the millennia at their disposal, yet terrible was their fall. I agree that our duty is clear, yet I share the concerns of Masters Godwyn and Alyssa. We are few, terribly few, and these old Jedi are many. What are we to them? What shall we do if these Jedi wish to resume the war they were put in hibernation to wait for, and take it upon themselves to destroy the peace we have worked and sacrificed so much to create?

----------

Blade Ship Inquiry

Rwos: Very well. But I would like to speak to Lord Odin as well as soon as he is willing.

*Rwos receives the coordinates and translates them to the Inquiry's nav-computer. The Inquiry and the Silver slide simultaneously into warp*

----------

Thyferra

Aren: *comm* Better, just to be safe. Hook up a connection to the datapad, if you would? Let's see what's on there.

((Would post more but need to be awake in a few hours. x_X))

Corran: Thats the thing that worries me most. These Jedi may not see us as Jedi at all.

Luke: That is possible, but as Master Godwyn says we must rescue them, if we can. Master Flax has drawn up a plan for effecting the rescue.

Flax: Thankyou Master Skywalker.

*The holoprojector in the ceiling activates, showing the galactic map. Flax hits a button and four systems are highlighted and magnified.*

Flax: We have been able to narrow down the installation to one of these four systems, that still leaves twenty planatary bodies which need to be searched. We have a problem, as you can see, three of these systems are in Imperial space.

I propose we send a single light Crusier and search the systems one by one, with the farthest first. That way as the search progresses our team will be closer, rather than further away, from friendly space. We'll use light scout ships for searching the systems and operations teams to go down to the surface and secure the installation. Once the Instalation has been secured the Crusier will be called in and will begin recovery.

((well, i could have gone thoguht that again. i kinda posted that real quick (with an obviously not important character), to remind about how Cracken made a truce with the Jedi at hte end of the last Cantina ep.

now what would these Jedi do, whom sworn to protect the galaxy and defeat the Sith, think about a Jedi order that dont follow the old ways (IE its not the same order before the Jedi Purge) made a truce with the current Lord of the Sith?))

((BD: Shame, shame, shame. Now that is Godmodding to a much higher degree. I never said J5 had anything to do with the Aesir. J5 is the personal protocol droid of Godwyn...

I'm bringing this up because you 1. should have asked and 2 don't make assumptions

Red: J5 is a protocol droid.))

Coruscant: Jedi Temple

Godwyn: Is there anything else? If not then I have some matters I must attend to.

-------------------------------

Godsheim Station

Valkyrie: I will forward your request....

((I dont think it matters anymore...))

Korriban

*F. Irvine wanders the twisting tunnels of the dark temple. Remnants of untold battles he saw while he walked... And as he walked his facination with this place grew.*

------------

Hyperspace

*Irvine still sits at the console, in thought...

What's his motive. Why!? The valley. The valley of the Sith. Where Father took me the first time I was with him. Why am I going there. I feel compelled to. Why.'

Irvine let's out a deep sigh and leans back in his chair...*

Irvine "Why do I feel like I can have solace in that place that made me even attack father?"

*Irvine remembers of the one time Chi's influence was outwieghted by the influence of the valley's power and Irvine struck out agenst Cracken for keeping the knowledge of having a sibling to him. But that was behind him now. All that he worried about was his clone, who was out to get him...*

((I would disagree but it matters less than the colour of my underwear.))

Flax: With the Council's permission I will oversee the this operation. I have chosen one of our most emminant Masters to lead the Operation, Deac Starkiller. I thought it proper the Council give him his instructions, he is waiting outside.

*Kioet hops out of the cockpit and closes the hatch*

Kioet: Think I'll check out his cargo...

*Kioet walks on over to the downed ship's cargo hold, walks inside, his helmet's infrared activates instantly, their appears to be nothing there, but Kioet trips over something...*

Kioet: What the hell was that?

*Kioet touches the object he just tripped over, it's cloaked.*

Kioet: I found something. It's box-shaped, what the hell is it though?

(BD: I know it's part of the plotline, but who gave Flax the power to take control of this without discussing it with anyone? Seems pretty brazen. You'd think Luke or another 'Old Guard' Council member would say something.

Also, BD, check your PMs.

R15: ...I'm confused. What is the box supposed to be? PM me (or IM if we get on at the same time) :D))

Inquiry

Rwos: *on comm* Thank you. We are on our way.

----------

Mos Eisley Cantina, Tatooine: One Week, Five Days Ago

*Aren smacked her near-empty glass of blue ale down on the bar table. She glanced backwards just as the air shivered and a cloaked, demonic man with a severely scarred face materializes from thin air in a dark corner, unnoticed by the general population of the cantina*

Aren: Hello, Sejhan. Hell's bell's, I love the intoxicants they make in this 'verse. Care for a glass of blue ale? *She pauses* Oh, right... it'd go right through you, wouldn't it?

Sejhan: I've lost K'Warra.

Aren: *raising the glass to her lips* So I heard. Sloppy, sloppy. You know, you could take a few strategic tips from my organization. Don't play with blades unless you're planning to get cut. There's never been a weapon made that could cut a shadow, you know...

Sejahn: I'm tired of this bull****. I'm running out of time. You know I've got till this Jotun's adulthood to kill her. Well, do you know anything about the life cycle of a Jotun? Seven ****ing hells, how long is their adolescence? Five years? Ten? She could be an adult by now. Your masters and I had a deal! If you don't---

Aren: *cutting him off* So why don't we go find her?

Sejhan: What?

Aren: Actually, we've had the locating system ready for a while, if you'd bothered to drop in more often. All we're missing is the subject to locate. Which is where we need you. *She sips more of her ale* Unless you still think it would be more fun to bait the Blades...

Sejhan: Oh, no, no, no... not at all.

((k check your pm, red))

*Kioet carries the box back to his ship*

Kioet: hm.

*Kioet finds a button on the box, presses it, and the box becomes visible, it is locked however.*

Kioet: It's locked.

*Kioet climbs into his ship, and sets the box down beside him*

Kioet: I'm getting off this world. Where will I meet you?

Archived