Home

awards, bad points

deamonomic

Is anyone actually good with the guided rocket? I find it to be much to fast to control effectivly...

I've been working with the Imperial bomber's guided rocket. It can do tricks and a loop just like other fighters. I haven't been able to hit much though. To pratice, you can try blowing your self up with it. Launch the rocket, boost and do a loop, now try to hit yourself.

I should probably practice with it more as well, so far I haven't been able to hit anything, not even turrets I always miss by a hair, also I find it annoying to be killed while your driving the rocket, all in all it's a neat idea but I find homing rockets more useful, mostly because I'm a merely mediocre pilot.

Galactic Conquest is a lot of fun. Story mode does get a bit repetitive, but it has nice presentation, rubbish ending and worse level.

------

Guided missiles are EVIL! You can actualy boost with them. Also, consider firing them like Tomahawks or Redeemer missiles. Stand next to Gonk MILES away from the target, fire up, then over and down.

I found the campaign pretty fun, much better then the first one. Some of the levels got kind of hairy at times, like defending the beach head on Kashyyyk, man Ive had more fun on the campaign mode of that level then playing it anywhere else. Some of the levels were a bit stale, most notably Hoth, but for the most part I at least found it fun, it's no competition to online gaming of course, and nothing beats playing with a friend you actually know, just wish I had an X-box or PS2...

Archived