Home

Resident Evil - Doom Station

Shana

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As they moved closer to the door on the other side a body on the farside of the room saw them passing through.

"H-Help me.....HELP ME!!!!" - he yelled.

Dianne frowned, the creature in the dark had woken, it grabbed the man with a tentacle an picked him up on the ground, then another tentacle lifted up and started pumping liquid over the man's screaming and mauled body. It was acid, the man screamed louder until he stopped, the creature was now looking at the group, though it's size and form were not visible, only ten glowing red and yellow eyes.

James and Tony exchanged glances, then looked at the rest of the group and nodded. They began opening fire on the monster, firing upon it. Tony drew an Incinedary Grenade and hurled it at the beast, igniting it into flames and lighting up the area around it. Enfield took some high-precision shots and managed to hit a few of the red eyes. "Take it down!" he called.

Dianne saw all the others shooting at the beast and she did so too, but now the creature had lifted one of its tentacles ready to attack, it was aiming at James, but James was busy firing at the eyes. Just before the tentacle went for James, Dianne pushed him out of the way, but the tentacle pierced her left shoulder and then it returned to the beast. Dianne screamed in pain and fell to her knees beside James.

The monster seemed to not be affected by the fire, it was actually holding back. Its attack on Dianne had been a warning. Dianne was sitting on the ground, she found a way to get up, she was carrying her rifle, the nanobots help her just enough to pick it up and aim at the monster. She fired upon it, the monster was beginning to move forward, trying to corner them. They had to do something.

- "Anybody got any grenades? We have to make the parasite show itself" - Dianne said struggling to keep on her feet.

"I picked a couple up from a dead soldier a while back," Grace said quietly. Her face was flooded with anger and a sense of betrayal. She'd been one of the first to come to work here and this was how they repaid her? In complete silence, she took the grenade, pulled the pin, and threw it.

The monster took the grenade directly to it's head, it had split open revealing a huge parasite sprouting from it. Dianne took no moment of hesitation and opened fire on it trying to focus her remaining strength on defeating the monster.

- "There it is finish it!" - Dianne said.

Seifert and Enfield opened fire on it as well, not waisting any time.

Before long, Seifert was getting pissed at the amount of time it was taking, and loaded the grenade launcher mounted on the bottom of his rifle, and fired it upon the parasite, hoping to take it down.

The monster fell, sprayin acid in all directions which the group barely avoided before turning into liquid and then evaporate. Dianne dropped on the ground again laying against the wall, she had no more strength to keep on her feet.

- "Some nightmare... They sent us like pigs to the slaughter" - Dianne said.

Enfield nodded and knelt next to her. He looked at the wound and began treating it the best she could. "You're gonna make it, hang in there," he reassured her again, then replied to her statement, "No kidding. But I'm sure we can make it through this. We just have to try."

- "I sure hope you're right" - Dianne said.

The doors opened when they walked closer to them, the second sector was another level deeper in the Lab, the only way to get there was on the elevator on this level. But there was much darkness, Dianne had to strapp the rifle to her good arm to carry it, but due to the wound she was slown down. There was no telling in what was infront of them.

- "James, does your thermal reader pick up anything?" - Dianne asked.

((Feel free to use ideas you have to make it more interesting, I like it when you guys make plot twists))

James looked at it and shook his head, "I can't see anything, but my experience is telling me otherwise. The flashlights only project so much light to see and by the time we realize what's hit us we're dead...Anyone else have any ideas?"

Seifert shrugged and replied, "Well I've got two. I could shoot another flare, or we could throw a flashbang into the room and hope its dark enough in there that if we stand from here, it won't blind us."

The room lit up with the flare, the whole room was full of egg like things that were the size of a chair. They were all placed close together in rows.

- "I hate it when I'm right" - Dianne said.

((Feel free to create the monsters that sprout from this eggs if you want))

• 4 weeks later...

((Gotta try and save this, if I can't I'll finish it abruptly in a couple of posts))

The eggs opened up as Dianne and the others walked along the corridors. The creatures sprouting from them had long thin arms, six to be exact, and the heads were like a human baby's. On their tail they had scorpion like stings.

- "I don't want to know what that's for" - Dianne said as she accelerated her pace.

Dianne started running to the next doorway, they ran inside the next room and suddenly the containment doors closed around them separating them. They were made out of somekind of bullet proof glass and resistant to explosives. Dianne and James were on one side and Grace was on the other with Seifert and Nick.

- "What now?" - Dianne asked.

Archived