Home

Resident Evil - Doom Station

Shana

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tony Seifert shrugged, "I'm good at keeping a level head, I dunno what James's deal is," he said.

James looked at them, "Cool is the -last- word I'd choose to describe myself right now... I grew up with some people who knew alot about the T-Virus incident with Umbrella and the events in Spain with the parasite, so this is almost deja vu for me, but I'm not enjoying it in the least bit. My scores show I'm a sharpshooter though, so naturally I have to keep a level head to hit my target, I'm not gonna say that's the whole reason for it. I really don't know, but this scares the **** out of me, but for some reason I'm not on edge. I guess I'm pretty confident I can get us out of here alive." he explained.

- "Don't worry...not all of us who work at Cryonix are bad...you can trust me" - Dianne said - "This way."

Dianne opened the door to the lab and opened a small container. The nanobots were in several injection guns. Dianne handed one to James and she took the another and handed each of the others one for them.

- "Just so you know I'm not pulling a trick, I'll do it with you" - Dianne said and she rolled up her sleeve and at the count of three she pulled the trigger and the nanobots were inserted into her body.

James nodded, "I thought about that too, but it doesn't do us any good if all of us get infected by a parasite or something that they might've snuck in these things. And the only way to remove it would be in Viral or in a top security location, and that'd be a long hike from Bio to get there," he responded.

- "With the emergency lockdown, It's gonna be a long hike to anywhere we go, we're gonna have to go around several areas just to get to the other side of a locked door, but from what I can see in the console's here, the only open door is...the top clearance lab" - Dianne said.

- "Well under the circumstances I'd say that bringing down the company is a little far off, even if we get out of here Cryonix is gonna hide it all, just like they did before they changed their name from Umbrella, right? That's what the Coronel was gonna say" - Dianne said.

James Enfield shrugged, "Not at all. I was questioning why someone of my skills was needed for an operation like this," he said.

Tony Seifert looked at Dianne, "You know...not all those locked doors are barriers..." he hinted, not exactly saying what he meant. He paused, then grinned and finished, "I'm Delta's Demolitions and engineering expert. I'm sure I have some low grade explosives that could safely blow open any door here at no risk to us or the station. But why is the Top Clearance Lab open?" he asked.

Enfield responded, "Because that's where everything came from," in a matter-of-factly tone.

Archived