Home

Resident Evil - Doom Station

Shana

- "Alright, then lead the way" - Dianne said.

There was a chiming sound coming from the main hall, the speakers were activated again. And the video feed was up. There was a man in the video.

"How interesting specimens you are...it has always intrigued me how soldiers with such high skills and such low intelligence can get things done...it is good for you then that you have three scientists with you...do protect them...they are your best shot...Let the games begin...oh...I have set free one of my favorite pets...I trust it will keep you busy while I sort some unfinished business"

- "You sick as*****!" - Dianne shouted.

"Now now Dianne, I'm not that bad, think of this as a practical approach on a thriving investigation...I expect much of you...don't dissapoint me now"

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enfield scoffed, "Say what you want about me. These scientists are making it out alive, and don't question my intelligence. I may not be a rocket scientist, but I am educated, thank you very much. As for your little pet, he's going down, him and you, you b******."

Tony replied to his other comment, "This isn't practical, it's monstrous! You're a sick, sick man."

"Oh come on now...I will meet with you soon, you have three hours to get to the section 2 of the Top Clearance Lab, or I will release the airlock, killing all of you...time starts now, don't be late..."

The speaker went off.

- "Three hours, damn!" - Dianne said.

Seifert shrugged, "I know where all the airlock switches here, and if he's locked us out of them, Enfield can get his way in..." he said.

Everyone seemed to look at Enfield for a minute, Seifert blinked, "Oops, forgot, didn't tell ya I read your record did I?"

Enfield shook his head, "No you failed to mention that, but yes, I do have some experience with hacking, I could get into the console if he's locked us out, providing he's not better than I am," he responded.

Enfield nodded, "Especially since I haven't hacked for three years, so I'd be a little rusty." He made sure his rifle was loaded, then eyed the needle. He shrugged, "What's to lose?" he said, pulling up his sleeve and injecting himself. "If something happens, we can find our way out of it. But if the worst case scenario occurs," he said, drawing his knife he had taken from his equipment bag, "Cut the person who's getting out of hand, it might bring them out of it. If that doesn't work, they're lost, take 'em down." he finished.

- "Well let's go" - Dianne said.

They went down to the Top Clearance Lab, they had arrived to a huge room, it was as big as a hangar for ten shuttles. But it had crates everywhere. They were open, it seemed that what was inside them had escaped leaving a slime where the creature was. And a really foul stench. They continued walking. From the ceiling several drops were falling, but it was too dark to see what was up there.

Seifert looked up. He was getting agitated by the dripping, as several times it had almost hit him. He aimed a pistol up and fired. A flare shot upwards, Seifert was only wishing it would illuminate the ceiling so they could see what it was.

When Enfield heard this, he whirled around. He gave Seifert a "The hell are you doing?" expression, then looked at the flare to see what it illuminated on the ceiling above.

In the light, several shadows began to form, but it was only until the flare reached the ceiling that the shadows revealed their true shape. They were Spider-like parasites, with two human heads, both heads had an eye coming out of the open mouth, and the creatures fangs were only under the heads. Each had eight bloody legs and were dripping blood from their fangs. They were at least eight feet wide and four feet tall.

- "Shouldn't have done that at all" - Dianne said as she realized they weren't even half way to the other exit.

Enfield shouted at the others, "Go! We've got this!" They both readied their machine guns and started firing, moving in a backwards walk towards the exit. Enfield tossed the rifle he was using aside. He was out of that particular ammo. He pulled around a rifle he had picked up earlier with a scope. One by one he began picking them off with swift precision as they began to catch up with the group running to the exit.

Dianne arrived at the exit but she noticed it was locked, there was no way to open it electronically.

- "Seifert! We need demo here!" - Dianne shouted but she looked through the window and saw many more people with red eyes at the other side of the door.

- "Make it a big charge!" - Dianne said.

Seifert nodded, "Move out of the way, Enfield cover my back!" he shouted and moved to the door, slinging his bag to the ground and unzipping it quickly.

Enfield continued picking off the monsters one by one as they started approaching their direction. "You know, if ammo was in unlimited supply this would be fun, but you better hurry up or I'm gonna be empty!" he called over to Seifert. Seifert tossed one of his magazines over to Enfield, who picked it up and saved it for when he needed to reload again.

Seifert started working quickly with the equipment in his bag. His fingers worked expertly, obviously showing he's done this many times before. Finally, he finished, grabbed his bag, and ran away from the door. "Clear the door!" he barked, and when everyone moevd, he set it off. The explosion sent the door flying backward into whatever was behind the door. Seifert shouted, "Go go go!" Enfield ran backwards towards the door, still holding them off, waiting for everyone to get through.

Dianne went through the door, she then started typing on a console to open the airlock for the warehouse and seal the blast doors, when everyone was through, Dianne finished typing the code in and the emergency doors closed leaving all the creatures in the other side. The shields of the warehouse opened and all the creatures were sucked out into space, she then closed the shields and the doors opened again.

- "That's that" - Dianne said then continued - "Anyone have any ideas? Because acording to this, that elevator over there will take us down to two other levels, and then we have to cross two different labs and six hallways to sector two, but the security cameras on those levels are wiped out".

- "Well I guess...but now we have to take that elevator down" - Dianne said and moved closer to the elevator doors. The doors opened and she went inside looking around holding her rifle up to fire incase something came out, but it was clear.

- "Alright let's go" - Dianne said and she waited for the others to get in.

Enfield shook his head, "Just because the cameras don't work, doesn't mean the thermal sensors don't," he said, walking over to the console and working swiftly with one hand, his other hand holding his rifle. Before long, a miniature overhead map of the floor they were about to proceed down to came up on the console screen, showing the heat signatures of anything down there.

"The only catch to this is, only the parasites generate heat, meaning we have to go off the barely visible blue signatures of the cold bodies unless we cap each of their heads off, then the parasites would be drawn out and we'd see yellow, orange, or red signatures depending on how much heat is generated by that parasite, this is simple science though so I assume you all knew that," he said. He plugged his PDA in and downloaded the information onto it. "The PDA will continually update the position of the creatures, but like I said, it's hard as hell to see them, but it's better than fumbling around the dark with a flashlight," he finished, walking into the elevator.

- "Ok, then down we go" - Dianne said pushing the button for the next level.

The doors opened slowly, as if they had been jammed and were attempting desperately to open. The floor had many bodies, but most of them were cut in pieces, severed arms and legs. Heads hanging from the ceiling and on desks. The lab had a partial light, but it was red, the containment alarms had gone off nearly an hour ago.

The air was the same, it was thick and difficult to breath. The smell was worse, there was sulfur as well as decomposing tissue. The room was as big as the previous one, but this one was a lab with no crates around. There were many microscopes on the tables and floors. There was something creeping in the darkness. The acid spit could be heard as well as the sound of inhuman breathing.

Archived