Home

Women Sith Lords??

Nedak

Nb. One- off questions like this belong in the "FAQS" thread

Hey benT - I said that quote in your sig ! acknoweldge me ! now ! :p

Hmm... Mara was only barely a Dark jedi...... She wasnt driven by fear or anger or hate, as the emperors hand, she was just doing the job she had been raised and trained to do...

These are some other female Dark side users :

*Asajj ventress

*An'ya Kuro (The Dark Woman) - a tricky one, recently she has been written up as a jedi master that served in the clone wars

*Aurra Sing

*Lumiya aka Shira Brie (as benT mentioned)

*Dathomiri Nightsisters

*Tamith Kai

thats all the ones I can think of... It would be cool to have a female Dark Lord once/if those books ever get published...who knows, maybe Darth Bane's apprentice was a lady ??

out of the characters mentioned above,(excluding Mara Jade) my fave is easily Asajj Ventress. She's one messed up and angry lady ! :p

mtfbwya

I can think of two real female Sith Lords: Darth Traya and Darth Zannah. And Revan wouldn't count since Lucasfilm established him to be a man.

yes, I was a bit weary about putting these in..... but I guess we might as well :p

*Darth Traya only appears in KOTOR2

*Darth Zannah is actually a creation of WOTC. They have stated the she became Darth Bane's apprentice. Hopefully this will be adhered to in the upcoming Bane Novel.

mtfbwya

Ah so there was at least one Dark Lady of the Sith in the EU. ;)

As far as Dark Side using women, don't forget Sariss, Jaden Korr (if you follow that path!), Alora, and Tavion, via the Jedi Knight series! And of course the most famous EU darkside lady of all, Mara Jade!

But yeah, none in the movies!

yeah, Bane is awesome character...I am really looking forward to reading more about him...but Darth Zannah eventually dies in a duel against her brother, does she not ?

mtfbwya

Think it was her cousin she fought?

Edit:Yep just looked her brother died on Ruusan so it must've been her cousin

but i cant seem to find any mention of this fight anywhere :(

i hope they do hurry up with the bane book i need to know more!

I remember there was a dark lady in one of the comics who Vader had trained. She used a lightwhip as opposed to a lightsaber or something...

EDIT

Check out here:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/lumiya/

Lumiya has already been mentioned, but thanks fo rthe link :)

Liit - I dont think Ive seen you here before - if so, Welcome to LF/EU Boards :)

@ Terros re- Zannah's brother - CUSWE also mentions it, so its probably just not my imagination !! :phttp://www.theforce.net/swenc/entrydesc.asp?search=50517

mtfbwya

)

@ Terros re- Zannah's brother - CUSWE also mentions it, so its probably just not my imagination !! :phttp://www.theforce.net/swenc/entrydesc.asp?search=50517

mtfbwya

Ah ok on Star Wars Wiki its says

Darth Zannah, Dark Lord of the Sith, returned to Ruusan several years after the battle, and engaged her wandering cousin in a final, deadly duel.

Im pretty sure it was her brother bug though who go crushed and died in the battle of ruusan? And only her cousin Tomcat survived.

Here's a pic i've scanned from the comic

bugstomped2am.png

I have a huge feeling CUSWE have made a mistake.

Also, keep in mind that while both TFN and Wiki are fan sites, at least TFN has a writing staff. Any idiot with a keyboard and put something up on wiki. ;)

I've spoken to thw guy who does the CUSWE and he's looking into it

I'll dig into this while I'm waiting to get my copy of "Dark Lord." I think that JvS comics are in my den somewhere... !

how about that Lumiya/Shira Brie woman? she was a Dark Lady, no?

Self Proclaimed... well then again she is kinda trained by Vader.

yeah, Bane is awesome character...I am really looking forward to reading more about him...but Darth Zannah eventually dies in a duel against her brother, does she not ?

mtfbwya

Killing her ex-lover/cusion/bro, Isn't that the Tyffany chick? (another Sith Lady)

Thinks Zannah survived though.

OH, as for the Sith Lady uses whip question, both Lumiya and Zannah are known to use whips. Thank god Traya does not... whipped by an old lady is not pleasurable.

• 1 month later...

Archived