Home

Women Sith Lords??

Nedak

well the one from the clone wars series wasn't a sith lord but was going to be a sith. That weak dark sith. I don't even know her name, and don't really care because she sucked so much.

Asajji ventress?

Dont see how she sucked at all, In fact she was pretty tough managed to beat obi wan and also gave anakin a damn good fight resulting in the scar seen on his face.

Just out of curiosity, where does it say that Ventress was responsible for Anakin's scar?

Since she was invented in the Clone Wars series, it would seem amiss that her return from seeming death and the resulting battle that left the scar would have been mentioned... or was it? I watched the whole series. I remember their first fight in Season 2, but that's it...

Just out of curiosity, where does it say that Ventress was responsible for Anakin's scar?

Since she was invented in the Clone Wars series, it would seem amiss that her return from seeming death and the resulting battle that left the scar would have been mentioned... or was it? I watched the whole series. I remember their first fight in Season 2, but that's it...

In Starwars:Republic 71 she follows him to coruscant finds out about him and padme she threatens to find and kill her then anakin goes mad and they have a awesome fight.

scar0ik.png

Thats when he gets his scar.

Revan could have been a woman.

According to cannon, Revan was a Male-Lightsider. I think.

The character of Dooku was originally meant to be a female.

For some reasons, Lucas obviously decided to use a male instead. While I'm glad that Christopher Lee got the role (he "saves" AotC), I think that a female sith would have been interesting to see.

I agree. They should have done something with this idea...

According to cannon, Revan was a Male-Lightsider. I think.

That is correct.

Hmmm... well, maybe in the late CW era there are more tainted jedi chicks that turned and hunted their own kind? Wishful thinking I guess, but would make a good novel.

If they did exist they were Dark Jedi, not Sith Lords. After Bane there was only ever two real Sith Lords at any one time.

So during the CW era we know for a fact that there were no female Sith Lords.

It looks like an old scar but it isin't.... that is how he gets his scar. http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/comics/republic/71/duel3.jpg

Strangely it looks like he is cut in the other side.... :duel: Anakin doesen't have the scar though until that battle.

Interesting, though I'm more interested in how they brought Ventress back to life in order for that battle to occur...

Interesting, though I'm more interested in how they brought Ventress back to life in order for that battle to occur...

Its not 100% clear that asajj actually died at the end of CW1(if thats what you are referring to)...

She gets attacked, and then there's a wide shot of her falling from the Masassi Temple.

CUSWE Entry

mtfbwya

In Volume 7 of the Dark Horse Clone Wars series, five months before Ep3, she "died" in Obi-wans arms, he puts her on a small medical craft to "Take her to Coruscant for a proper funeral." but during transit she wakes up (Sith meditation slowed her functions), and tells the pilots to change course, "Just far away. Far from the Jedi, from this war, from Count Dooku. Just fly as far away as you can."

and I assume that is her end.

Wouldn't Anakin have noticed if she survived and gone after her? That's pretty lame... I mean she fell off a cliff! Why don't we assume that characters like Palpatine, Mace Windu or Darth Maul survived, since they were offed in similar fashion (falling). Why isn't it "unclear" that these characters are dead?

Oh well, it just seems like an all-too-convenient cop-out way to keep the character alive just in case they want to have future stories about her and/or to fuel fanboy fantasies (a la Boba Fett).

But it's a comic book tradition to implausibly bring dead characters back to life, so oh well. ;) They should bring back Chewie next!

Edit: From the entry it sounds like she was killed and resurrection numerous times, perhaps in imitation of various legendary accounts of "immortal" villians in history and literature. They might as well just say she was cloned or something, at least that would make more sense.

• 7 years later...

Archived