Home

How do kill Rebel leaders...

biny

In the Yavin: Temple level, when you have to kill the Rebel leaders (3 bothans) i discovered a... devious trick. :)

Take an IFT-T tank and drive it up the stairs inside the temple and just blast into the room with missiles and blasters (on the tank) until they're dead. :)

It's so simple and easy and funny!!!!

:vsd::vsd::vsd:

The problem lies in getting to that point. =) Its been kicking my butt for the last 2 weeks. By the time I get to deliver the bomb to the door, my reenforcement count is nil and I'm dead.

Any pointers would be nice. BTW, I've tried it with all classes, none helped any more than another.

The problem lies in getting to that point. =) Its been kicking my butt for the last 2 weeks. By the time I get to deliver the bomb to the door, my reenforcement count is nil and I'm dead.

Any pointers would be nice. BTW, I've tried it with all classes, none helped any more than another.

Try to stay in an IFT-T. If you have 1 reinforcement left then just get in a tank and don't die because YOU are the last reinforcement. take a tank to get the bomb, take the bomb to the door while in the tank, then take the tank inside a blow up the bothans.

Also, in my method of killing the bothans, you take no damage from them.

Nah that map is kinda easy. And Rebel leaders are week. Just don't get close.

Don't worry about them disappearing, they have that big yellow arrow up in the air like the sims. Shot a few dots under the arrow and its a headshot.

Fun way to do it is just spray your rifle carpone style with a grunt.

Don't forget they have time bombs. Though, I don't think the AI is smart enough to use them on you.

In a tank, you can't get into their little room and they don't leave their little room, therefore they can't put time bombs on you.

• 1 month later...

I didn't think of the tank. On my first try, I just charged up as dark troopers. I was the last guy left, 1 Reinforcement point, less than 50% health and i was inside the temple, I Accidently fired a fully charged arc blast (the Leaders were using stealth) and guess what? I killed all 3. I was still wondering how I won at the statistics menu.

they should have madethe AL smarter because you can shoot them right at the back and of them some just stand there they only use the same thing all the time like on heros vs villans they just throw lightsabers or do lighting hopefully if they make a bf3 they'll make the AL alot more smarter

they should have madethe AL smarter because you can shoot them right at the back and of them some just stand there they only use the same thing all the time like on heros vs villans they just throw lightsabers or do lighting hopefully if they make a bf3 they'll make the AL alot more smarter

lol, it's AI not AL, Artificial Intelligence. You're right though, the AI are really really dumb.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived