Home

The cantina glitch (exploit!)

It's been a few weeks after the cantina wall glitch was discovered. You can enter the inside of the cantina's walls by jumping over the right bench in the booth left of the health and ammo droids (the bench that is slanted \). Once you are stuck in the corner, duck and stand up until you go right through the wall. From in there, you can fire upon enemies, but nothing can hurt you back, not even lightning. It was awsome at first, only a few of us knew it. But more and more people learned it and now it's just chaos. All you can do is pray that it's your teammate who's in there. It's a good cheat, unless you are the one being cheated.

Anyway, I, and I'm sure several other people would be grateful if lucasarts made a patch like they did in galaxies so many times.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, in a perfect world people wouldn't use exploits.

But some people are jerks and will do whatever they can to just piss people off... so this still needs to be patched along with the other wall glitches.

That, and the annoying glitch where you pick a team in MP and it shows the class names for one team while showing the models for the other.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I've known this for ages...

Nah. That's what the boot option is for. Though using DarkBlood's power I can just kill people in glitches if I'm host instead of booting.

Of course, what's the most effective way of killing teammates inside the cantina glitch? Rockets and stuff just reflect off the wall.

• 10 months later...

Archived