Home

Warning: PG-13 JOKE

Guest Lord Tirion

Guest Lord Tirion

GONNA GET LUCKY

A young man goes into a drug store to buy condoms. The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants. "Well," he said, "I've been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight's 'the' night.

"We're having dinner with her parents, and then we're going out. And I've got a feeling I'm gonna get lucky after that. Once she's had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack."

The young man makes his purchase and leaves.

Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend

and her parents. He asks if he might give the blessing, and they agree. He begins the prayer, but continues praying with his head down for several minutes after everyone starts eating.

The girl leans over and says, "You never told me that you were such a religious person."

He leans over to her and says, "You never told me that your

father was a pharmacist."

Guest Warlord

Ok I got a few

Uhhh...no, that's not pg -rhett

I hope it pg enough for you, and I hope I didnt offend any blond chicks out there, LOL

Guest Warlord

A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office. After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone.

He said, "Your husband is suffering from a very severe disease, combined with horrible stress."

"If you don't do the following, your husband will surely die. Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant, and make sure he is in a good mood. For lunch make him a nutritious meal. For dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him. Don't burden him with chores, as he probably had a hard day. Don't discuss your problems with him, it will only make his stress worse. And most importantly. Make love with him many times a week & satisfy his every whim."

"If you can do this for the next 10 months to a year, I think your husband will regain his health completely."

On the way home, the husband asked his wife, "What did the doctor say?"

"You're going to die," she replied.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Luke Skywalker

Thats Hilarious. We should make a new section in the forums dedicated to joke telling.

I don't think Chris would go for that ;)

Guest Lord Tirion

To honor Boba Rhett's wishes on keeping the forums clean, we are posting the jokes now in the Nexsis Open forum, http://tirion2.proboards.com/

We add atleast one a day and anything goes in there so no worries on content. Just dont post any xxx pics.. *email them to me... =P

Archived