Home

Flight of Serenity

jokemaster

"A new pilot, eh?" Amanda said, catching Zoe's thoughts. She nodded. "Hope he's good."

As River turned to go to the cockpit, Amanda stopped her.

"My suggestion is that you stay in the cockpit while I disable the transmitter," she said. "The Alliance won't be far behind my shuttle. We'll have to get out of here fast."

River nodded and headed toward the cockpit.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((That'd be mei-mei ;) ))

River smiled. Meanwhile, back with Mal, Amanda pulled a small device from her pocket.

"Nothing to worry about, Captain," she said soothingly. "This just allows me to remotely control my shuttle." She felt the ship slow and smiled. "Glad to see somebody around here trusts me at least a little."

((Well it is a for idiots books so it could be wrong but i think it was just when joss and his crew came to the translations they did literal translations without using slang terms. I think this as someone (i forget who) calls someone a baboons ass crack with the literal translation(Feh Feh Pi Goh for those who are interested) Rather than the slang term for it. But as i said i could be wrong.))

"There won't be a reason to shoot," Amanda said, her words out of her mouth almost before Jayne had finished speaking. "This'll just take a few seconds. Then, we'll have to get back to Serenity as fast as we possibly can." She stared at Jayne for a second. "Got it?"

Amanda smiled and went to work, still talking to Jayne. "You have an odd sense of 'boring'," she said. "You find it boring to be chased around by the Alliance? To be forced to make a living by theft?" Then, she laughed. "But I suspect you'd do it even if the Alliance didn't care what you did."

Archived