Home

Online Play?

Suxalot

Hello and welcome. I was online tonight and would guess that there were at least 500 people showing in the list of servers available to me. Some of the servers hosting games could handle 50 players, the majority were around 32 players and there appeared to be alot that ran 12 or less (likely pc hosting games).

Everything from full maps, to space battles, hero battles, CTF, Assault... if you are thinking of getting this for the PC, I would definately recomend it.

Hope that helps.

russx, what do you want? People to move to the UK just so you can play on low ping servers?

A dumb reply!!

I expected this to be more popular that it is. Only options I have are servers full of bots or pings over 250+ which do effect your gameplay.

I'll stick to the more popular, plenty of servers Battlefield 2 instead.

I got the XBOX version, and so far, I'd have to say that I have put more hours into this game, than any other live enabled mp game I own. I NEVER have trouble finding a large populated server to play on, no matter what time of the day it is. The time of day sometimes effects the amount of lag issues, on non dedicated servers.

Archived