Home

Whats in the demo/What should be in the demo

JediKnight707

skirmish maps if we're lucky, but somehow I can imagine it being more like what Gamespot got. A very controled and basic look at the units and probably just from one side too. Demos seems to be moving towards that for the most part.

Although there are the occasional demos that allow enough of the game to be played that they are still in use 2-3 years after the game has come out (Wake Island demo for BF is one example). I don't expect this to be one of those demos. I expect they'll limit it enough to give away maybe 2-3 battles and only one side.

Most likely a tutorial sort of thing. or 2 of skirmish map where one for space and the other for ground.

But we can always have high hopes right? Just imagine you are controlling the rebel space force with a small fleet of MonCals. Your mission is to intercept a normal routine of empire patrol group, then your ship detect an object coming out of hyperspace and suddenly the screen is filled by a huge Super Stardestroyer, and start lunching endless wave of Tie/Int......

Who knows, it might just happen.

Most likely a tutorial sort of thing. or 2 of skirmish map where one for space and the other for ground.

But we can always have high hopes right? Just imagine you are controlling the rebel space force with a small fleet of MonCals. Your mission is to intercept a normal routine of empire patrol group, then your ship detect an object coming out of hyperspace and suddenly the screen is filled by a huge Super Stardestroyer, and start lunching endless wave of Tie/Int......

...and then the SSD Executor and an Eclipse SSD comes out making all the players want to play imps, but, all of sudden, those moving ducks become dust from some super-hypervelocity weapons fired by the rebel base from the nearby planet.................well, it would make everyone buy this game :smash:

Archived