Home

KOTOR 2 Male PCs

JediRevan

Can anyone do a mod for the male pcs for KOTOR2 that fit with Atton's remark about 'the half naked Jedi thing is wearing thin'. Come on, guys, if you can do one for the female pcs to fit with Atton's reaction how about one for the male pcs? The male pcs are almost fully dressed, come on.

Hey, Svosh, you did for us ladies with Carth, can you do it for us for the male pcs in KOTOR2?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a124/DuffmanDan/torso_front.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a124/DuffmanDan/torso_back.jpg

thats what a copy/paste/color match looks like if you take the images from svosh's work as a base. not the prettiest picture on the net, but meh.

part of the problem would be around the colarbone area - that just doenst look like a natural human torso to me =/ the model looks wierd, probably because on the original image, there is a ridge and a slight color change there. I dunno. we could go for a cheap 'wife beater' tshirt and plaid boxer shorts :p

Typical male

Look at the mods that have been done for the female pcs of both games and Bastila. A little equality doesn't hurt any.

You're upset that a man in a speedo doesn't appeal to a heterosexual male? If a guy makes a mod for the male underwear, like what you want, we'd do as much as boxer shorts, nothing more revealing. If you want the male PC's in speedos, talk to a female modder.

I only posted a simple request. Boxers might look okay as long as they aren't some weird color or multi-color.

I would, but I only mod 2das and the audio. I can however, mod the appearance.2da for Kotor I to get you that result for the Black and Caucasian males.

That would be a nice change from the one piece bicycling outfit they wear. Could you do it for KOTOR 2 as well?

Unfortunately, no. It would use the underwear files from Canderous and Jolee which I don't think are in the second game. I should have it up and ready for you at PCgamemods.com by tomorrow afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...

I support JediRevan's request for another "for the ladies only" mod at 100% :D

Unfortunately, I'm no skinner and the result would suck even more than the pyjamas they are wearing :(

Maybe we can find a good skinner if we offer a a prize? something like a cookie or the right to spam the boards during an hour, per example? Anyone?

Archived