Home

The Collected SAM&MAX Surfin' the Highway

7red

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went back and found/bought the Sam & Max Freelance Police: Special Color Collection, and a couple copies of the ONI Double Feature #10. (If anybody needs a copy) It only had the 1 page strip.

And yes while true, I do not have the super cool drawing (you lucky weasel) on the inside cover, I feel lucky to have found the collection period. I literally just stumbled across it and came on line to see where I remembered the strip from. So, now I have read parts of it and feel the need to track down a copy of the game. (Ebay.... ahhh).

Anyway, it was this boards high praise that introduced me to the characters. Before this I had seen a few episodes of the short lived cartoon series.

Thanks

Everyone's Pal

7red

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't know what pricing he'd want, but he may just do it because he's a fan-lover. He did my cover because the price went so high and to Steve it seemed worthy.

I would love to get an xbox 360 skin/stickers (3 sides) with sam and max. Maybe I'll wait for the blank or the clear ones to come out and paint on them.

What? Let's get Sam and Max pleather seats for our cars while were at it. Maybe I can even use a cock ring with Max's face on it. I want Sam and Max stickers telling every ****ing liberal jack off to support our troops, god damn it my legs are missing. Oh yeah, then I can dial my peeps up on my new Sam and Max celly that says "I'd be peeing my pants if I wore any" on repeat for my really ****ing loud ringtone that not a damn soul in the world should care about if there is any sanctity left in this marketing wasteland.

Well, it is a steal... except I don't think you got...

a personalized, hand-drawn sam and max inside cover?!?!

forscottsmall.JPG

Pfft... totally worth the 70+ dollars...

70 dollars?! Are you for real? He drew mine for free...

I emailed him and asked him if he could autograph my book. I mailed him the book and he mailed it back full of fun drawings.

• 2 months later...

Archived