Home

The Collected SAM&MAX Surfin' the Highway

7red

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I've got two copies that I've found at used book-stores pretty cheap, and I want to sell 'em to some fans, not at ridiculous eBay prices, but hopefully still at a profit (I'm trying to save some money for a DS Lite). If anyone is interested in one, let me know. My email address is perplexagon at gmail dot com.

I've got two copies that I've found at used book-stores pretty cheap, and I want to sell 'em to some fans, not at ridiculous eBay prices, but hopefully still at a profit (I'm trying to save some money for a DS Lite). If anyone is interested in one, let me know. My email address is perplexagon at gmail dot com.

i'd be interested. do you still have it? how much would you be willing to let it go for?

and yes...DS Lite.

• 2 weeks later...

i've been tearing the pages out of my copy so that I could pick up dead roaches and flush them. Seriously, roaches are really gross you guys. And ive been using the cover as a coaster for my gin and laxatives. Oh, I have money invested in the Hot Topic franchise, so i'd appreciate it if you wouldn't speak poorly of the store in front of the impressionable youth.

• 1 month later...

Long ago in the days of yore (when I was still in high school), I bought not one, but two copies of Surfin' the Highway in first edition hardcover off of Amazon.com (told you it was a long time ago). One of them has been read a lot and the dust jacket has seen better days (book itself is still in very good to excellent condition), but the second one is a signed and numbered collectors edition (#83 out of 1250) and is in brand new condition. Do you guys think that one is worth anything? I'm not planning on selling it any time soon, but it's one of those "Nice to know" kinds of things.

Besides signatures are weak.

*shrug* I bought it on a whim, honestly. And without reading the description very well I might add. They had it listed as "Signed col edition" and I took "col" to mean "color". I was mildly disappointed about that, though getting such a low serial was a nice surprise. Oh well, I'll just return to my state of shock that the book is worth anything at all. I love it to death, but I never knew it was all that rare.

Five posts and you have already managed to insult my entire ancestry?! They were a great people, damn you! They worked hard every single day of their lives and they didn't complain about it! Your behavior is unacceptable in the utmost!

I challenge you to a duel! Good day, sir! I said, good day, sir!

Archived