Home

NEW Empireatwar.net goes live

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Ho Ho Ho!! It's December 1st.and our Star Wars retro look and feel to it, the biggest fan site for Empire at war has launched! Not all features are up yet but will be as more information is released about the game.

We will have all the information you need at the click of a mouse button. Costs, unit power spread across land, space to structures and heroes it will all be here.(once announced)

In addition to our vast trailer section, you can expect to see screenshots, including exclusive ones being released later in the year. Its all very exciting and of course supports our fantastic forums that has all the information you will need now and at launch.

Why not decorate your desktop? We have some excellent wallpapers to fit most screen sizes. Check out the media section!

With Empire At War just 10 weeks away until it hits the street date, there's only one place to make sure that you have all the information you need....

http://www.empireatwar.net

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Glad you guys like it. I didnt really plan to launch it last night but some how I managed to overwrite the index page. It wasnt worth pulling off the back up,so up it went!

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

My bad., typo. I will sort that out when I next update over the weekend. Still working on the Mod section as I want to have a news section up, which requires php coding...which takes a little longer!

DMUK

looks fine there, good job! :)

one thing i dont like:

the yellow-ish rebel/imperial Sign of the Rebel-Alliance and the Empire doesnt fit to the bright EmpireAtWar.net at the top of the page.

that yellow and that bright red cant be used that close to each other. probably that blue, which is used for the "navigation-buttons" right below the EaW.net line. or another similar version of it.

i hope i was able to say, what i wanted to say :indif:

Archived