Home

Highlander: The Source!

The Source

Together this small group sets out on a quest to find the origin of the first Immortal and The Source of their immortality.

Another sequel about the search for the first of it's kind. Things like this intrigue me and scare me at the same time. Like Blade 3, where the first Vampire returned.

Thank you for the website though. I will be paying attention to the upcoming movie.

Another sequel about the search for the first of it's kind. Things like this intrigue me and scare me at the same time. Like Blade 3, where the first Vampire returned.

Thank you for the website though. I will be paying attention to the upcoming movie.

You can repeat that again... Highlander II was a weird one...

You can repeat that again... Highlander II was a weird one...

Yeah man. What the hell was that one about? It looked exciting when the movie trailers were showing. I saw a guy flying and explosions. So as a preteen, I was intrigued. I saw the movie, and I don;t know what the hell is going on. Immortals are really aliens? Connor can fly? :drop2:

Highlander: Endgame... first half of the film used the original script. Second half of the film they rewrote and winged it in about a weeks time. The last scene was improvised... needless to say the production had some setbacks. If you own the dvd you can check out the trailer and see how much different the original script was. More adventure, more fantasy, more of the "fun-factor" (which was completely lacking in the final movie release). Although Connor had to die, Lambert started looking really old for an ageless immortal.

I think the first Highlander is the only worthwhile of them all and also a... well at least a top 20 of all times.

Marimax is no longer involved with the production. Another company steped in 'Lion's Gate'. If you listen to Highlander II's and IV's commentary, they talk about being the films being yanked before production was complete. Therefore, they are products of unfinished work. Highlander IV has a Director's Cut that has horrible editing. They looped the ending, so a series of five minutes repeats over and over.

The 'Source' is a trilogy, which four immortals travel to find the begginning. They are also releasing a anime Highlander, which is in horror format.

Archived