Home

Dantooine and Korriban for K3?

RobQel-Droma

Dantooine and Korriban for K3?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Dantooine and Korriban for K3?

Absolutely I think that these two planets should be in K3. They seem to be central planets that have lasted through both games, and they kind of represent the light and dark extremes (at least they did for me). They are pretty cool planets anyways, although mostly in K1. I'm not saying that they should just reuse the same exact areas, I just think that they should keep prominent areas like the Jedi Enclave area, and the Valley of the Dark Lords. Other than that, they should show us other parts of the planets, perhaps far away from the original areas. What do you think?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither. Why always keep the old things? I definitely prefer to have new planets. I think Korriban has been over-used already. While I enjoyed it a lot in k1, in k2 it was an empty world with not much to do on it and I think I've seen enough of Dantoine. A great deal of the fun in this type of game is to explore new worlds. The only things I want to keep from the first 2 games are HK, t3 and the Hawk (but I could still live without the hawk). They can get rid of everything else.

Korriban is boring. It was just thrown into TSL as a weak attempt to make the game longer after all they cut out. Same with Atton, actually.

Dantooine is getting boring. Maybe if they let you land on a different side of the planet, so there isn't the same scenery, then that might be alright, I guess.

I disagree with Darth333, though. I can't live without the Ebon Hawk.

We are so done with both planets. Really. I would love to see references to them in K3, but to go there again would just be too much. If any of the the TSL planets return, I hope that it will be Telos.

Quoted for emphasis! :D(I couldn't have said it better myself!)

Well, I wouldn't mind Telos being in, I suppose that Korriban and Dantooine are kind of getting old. I did say before that I wanted them in, but only if they have something new. Korriban I really want in, it just belongs there as the Sith planet, and Dantooine as far as I am concerned isn't as good as Coruscant or Telos; But still, it has been the Jedi Enclave planet, so unless they change the Jedi Academy to another planet, I think it would stay.

Neither. Why always keep the old things? I definitely prefer to have new planets. I think Korriban has been over-used already.

Yes, right. Oh, and developers, while you are at it, Lightsabres are over-used and there is no need for them to be inserted; those buggers are getting rather annoying. Party Members are such a bore as well, I am sick of those punch bags.

And the Ebon Hawk, yet again? Please get rid of it. Seeing it again is completely over-using and there is nothing new to see there, and it is also empty; It's so empty that you can put whatever you want in there.

Yes, right. Oh, and developers, while you are at it, Lightsabres are over-used and there is no need for them to be inserted; those buggers are getting rather annoying. Party Members are such a bore as well, I am sick of those punch bags.

And the Ebon Hawk, yet again? Please get rid of it. Seeing it again is completely over-using and there is nothing new to see there, and it is also empty; It's so empty that you can put whatever you want in there.

Lightabers being over-used is the problem of the user.... dont see the game forcing us to use that weapon.... getting rid of the party members?? i'm guessing you want your character to be gods gift to the universe mastering anything and everything. And whats this about getting rid of the Ebon Hawk? why not just take the falcon out of ROTJ, or ESB (siad in sarcasm)

Did one of you see the Clone Wars cartoon that featured Dantooine?

It was very grim, with rain and thunderstorms. I think that they should retexture it, to lose the happy-teletubbie look of Dantooine.

Korriban is a stayer, but only if they add some tombs and the option to raid them like in K1.

I really think that Dantoine should return for this game, it definately was one of my favorite planets, and it just feels like it should return. Although, no, I wouldn't like to see the same exact areas, maybe the jedi enclave, and *possibly* khoonda, but mostly new areas. I really think though you could accomplish a lot on Dantoine in the third game (and I'm actually hoping that that's the planet we start on this time around).

As for Korriban, unless they can do something spectacular with it, like bring the sith back there, or make it a Republic outpost with a *lot* of chances for darkside points and good conversations and quests, I say they should just keep it out of the game.

I loved korriban in the first, but in k2 it was just there for the sake of having a fourth planet in the game. There was absolutely nothing interesting there (except for the visions in that one tomb, that is one of my favorite things about TSL, that one area), and I just felt that planet was really diminished from what it was in the first game, and they should really just let the planet die before they ruin it anymore.

Well seeing how the game will take places in unknown space then most likely neither will be put it. If you all remember the ending of KOTORII then you will know that the game will not take place in most likely in any of the worlds we currently know.

Archived