Home

Desktop thread (*massive image warning!* keep it clean, as always)

Samuel Dravis

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who could possibly make fun??? :dozey:

Walter Sobchak: He lives in North Hollywood on Radford, near the In-'n'-Out Burger...

The Dude: The In-'n'-Out Burger is on Camrose.

Walter Sobchak: Near the In-'n'-Out Burger...

Donny: Those are good burgers, Walter.

Walter Sobchak: Shut the **** up, Donny.

:joy:

You guys using Vista to get the cool icons, or are those just from deviantart or something? or both?

To hell with Vista and Microsoft monopolies! (i'll be eating my words once Vista is released and gamers are praising it for directx 10)

Objectdock , my friend, Objectdock (ObjectDock Plus in my case. Don't ask me how I acquired it :))

You guys using Vista to get the cool icons, or are those just from deviantart or something? or both?

For Windows, I use ObjectDesktop and get my icons and stuff from here.

For Linux, I get my icons/GTK2 themes from here and my window borders from here (although unless you're using Xgl for your X-Server and installed Quinn's Compiz packages as well as the cgwd package you won't be able to use these).

For Windows, I use ObjectDesktop and get my icons and stuff from here.

For Linux, I get my icons/GTK2 themes from here and my window borders from here (although unless you're using Xgl for your X-Server and installed Quinn's Compiz packages as well as the cgwd package you won't be able to use these).

How would I go about installing the thems/icons/etc?

Oh yah.

http://www.crystalxp.net/galerie/en.id.130.htm

printscreeen.jpg

Only taking 12mb of RAM right now. MSN takes 13mb, Xfire 14mb, and Skype 23mb (ouch).

Just get WMP 11 and IE 7.0 (I don't use it, but it looks cool) and you'll be set. :D

Edit:

Other computer:

waleep.jpg

Wallpaper from http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/index.php?w=2560&h=1600&sort=ratings&id=&page=1

• 1 month later...

Archived