Home

Desktop thread (*massive image warning!* keep it clean, as always)

Samuel Dravis

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I'm gonna have to agree with Pie and acdcfanbill on this one. Now, I'll have to add this to my playlists and see what other tracks they have.

I'm currently using this one. I needed a new desktop and I chose this one. Hey, the movie looks decent, and it's coming out around my birthday, so I'll probably go and see it then.

Suggestions for some wicked desktops are always welcome.

I'm going to have to agree with Pie here, that video/cover is superb!
The cover was as awesome as the original, no doubt, but the video - it was both bland and weird - what was the point of it - did I is something? :indif:

Oh, and I loved the bit where everyone looks at the Viking dude marching in. Heh, that was cool.

The cover was as awesome as the original, no doubt, but the video - it was both bland and weird - what was the point of it - did I is something? :indif:

Oh, and I loved the bit where everyone looks at the Viking dude marching in. Heh, that was cool.

It's a parody of 80s disco videos, with Turisas, being the awesome vikings they are, rock out covered in blood, war paint, and fur, while the disco crowd is behaving like a disco crowd should. What's not to like? xD

It's a parody of 80s disco videos, with Turisas, being the awesome vikings they are, rock out covered in blood, war paint, and fur, while the disco crowd is behaving like a disco crowd should. What's not to like? xD

Didn't exactly find it funny, so that could be it. Great cover, though.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived