Home

Star Wars: Path of Destruction *Bane novel*

Darth_Terros

Well the titles been announced its ok nothing great :( would've liked it more if it had a Dark Lord title like the vader book Dark Lord:Path of Destruction sounds pretty awesome and they couldve written other books on other dark lords with the same prefix*?*.

Anyway i'll deffinately be buying this! its set just before the battle of ruusan by the looks of things.

CLICK!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do you loathe hardbacks Phreak?

I prefer them dont know why they just look better i guess.

[Off-topic]

Rogue Planet

Hardcover:

352 pages

9.5 x 6.4 x 1.2 inches

1.4 pounds

Paperback:

352 pages

6.9 x 4.2 x 1.0 inches

5.8 ounces

Yeah... paperback all the way.[/Off-topic]

plus hardbacks are up to TWICE the cost of a pb :( I hate em too !

mtfbwya

Ah i rarely buy many hardbacks unless its something i'm really looking forward to then i dont see the problem in it plus they are just more aesthetically pleasing in my eyes.

I know for a fact the bane book will deffinately be a hardback buy for me.

• 5 months later...

So there about a few different images of Darth bane now i wonder which one is the cannon him? I'm guessing the JvS comic version as its the only one he looks most human.

My Faviourite Bane (kind of reminds me of M.bison)

bane156ty.jpg

Darth Toad

banesabre8aj.jpg

Um purple Bane?

darthbane16he.jpg

Probably my second favourite

gamer3bane0fw.jpg

I think its more to do that only recently it was really announced he was a human so before they drew him more alien and weird looking im hoping some serious retconning is ahead.

Lolz. The most valid source for Bane info is the TPM Novelisation. It comes closest to G level canon, being derived from GL's story for TPM. It does not clarify the species IIRC.

Once again, its the freakin IDIOTS at Dark Horse that turn interesting SW characters into pec and crotch bulging supervillains in loud colorful costumes. This is the reason why "restconning" then takes place, to account for their stupid idioms. Then we have various madmen complaining that EU needs to be restarted because "too much retconning" is going on. Dont restart lit-EU, restart comics EU is a much better way of addressing this issue...

*moves for a vote of no confidence on Comics EU* :p

mtfbwya

I still say the comics are the best source of clone wars EU...

lolz..they are almost the only source of CW EU !!! The CW era books were lacklustre to say the least...and dont get me started on the series(as entertaining as it sorta was :) )

The CW was a charade, not really a war of ideals at all, we all know that. Why GL wants to revisit it in CGI is a bit baffling :(

mtfbwya

• 1 month later...

Archived