Home

Star Wars: Path of Destruction *Bane novel*

Darth_Terros

I havent seen it posted here yet so just to say a sequel to this book is coming out this year.:D
Really? I started a separate thread about it on 2007 June 22. ;)

[thread=179742]Darth Bane sequel coming in December 2007[/thread]

Within the first nine chapters, I found a mess of grammar issues... His writting level is around the seventh grade... Someone really needs to hold Del Ray responsible for producing this crap.
I guess my reading level must be around the 7th grade level because I don't recall having many concerns about grammar. Remember you're talking about the guy that was the lead writer for KotOR. IMO the story flowed well and if I found grammar problems that would have adversely impacted the story flow for me. I do recall one spelling error but I forgot what page it was on.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm really getting into this book. Unlike many sith lords I have seen Bane is

not hollow at all. He is a deep character with his own motives. One of my favorite parts of the book is where Dessel has that argument with the republic cammander and their are so many different points of view that

I never took into thinking. I used to think jedi are good sith are evil simple as that but now, the book has me questioning what I used to think and I love books like that.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm really getting into this book. Unlike many sith lords I have seen Bane is

not hollow at all. He is a deep character with his own motives. One of my favorite parts of the book is where Dessel has that argument with the republic cammander and their are so many different points of view that

I never took into thinking. I used to think jedi are good sith are evil simple as that but now, the book has me questioning what I used to think and I love books like that.

I agree he's a deep and well thought out character, I find myself rooting for him most of the way. He went through so much crap in his life and then became a true Dark Lord of the Sith. Also I never really liked the whole darkside of the force, but this book has made me rethink my whole perspective on the Sith.

• 8 months later...

People can read Mr. Karpyshyn's thoughts on the possibility of a third Darth Bane novel on his starwars.com blog

Q: Any plans for another Bane novel?

A: I'd love to do a third Bane novel. However, there are no official plans yet. Ultimately that decision is made by Lucas and Random House/Del Rey, based on their publishing schedule. From the sales of the first two novels I'm pretty confident they'll want to do another, but for now I just have to cross my fingers and wait.

• 3 weeks later...

Since I have never read any other sources, I think this could become a really cool series. Darth Zannah's beginnings were pretty impressive. If they expand on Zannah's story, I think she has the ability to remove Mara Jade as my all time favorite. I recommend this series to anyone.

Archived