Home

No more reloading graphics

zerted

Ok, I had a SWBF2 with a broken cd-key (meaning I couldn't play online). Other than that, everything thing in it worked fine. Yesterday I got my new cd-key and it damaged the game. I can now play online, but it broke something else. I no longer get the reload and headshot graphics in my crosshair. I can't tell if a weapon is reloaded or ready to use. I don't know when I hit a critical location. WTF! How could this happen? Anyone else missing the primary weapon reloading bars, secondary reloading dots, and the critical hit indecator? It doesn't show in single player or online games. It worked before the new cd-key. I want the graphics back.

I've uninstalled then reinstalled the game and it still doesn't display the reloading graphics. The critical hit indercator is there though. I have the DVD version. Does anyone else have this problem? You should see three orange-yellow dots after you use a secondary weapon and some bars on your crosshair when you reload your primary weapon. Post if you also have the missing graphics.

When you hit a critical location such as a headshot or critical location on a vehicle (vehicles have a spot where if hit with a rocket, will case a massive (up to 75%) health loss to the vehicle). When you make one of these shots, your crosshair should display three bigger hit indicators along with the normal ones (what is displayed so you know that you've hit something). If you make headshots and your crosshair doesn't look different when you do, you also have this problem.

Yeah... getting there slowly:

Lucasarts said contact Activision, Activision said contact Lucasarts... Lucasarts finally replied ana asked for pic/scan of:

Box

Disks

Manual

CD-KEY

.... passport, bloodgroup.. DNA sample... etc.

I've done that .. now waiting for new Key!

Archived