Home

What party did/do you use? **Spoilers**

Ka_Anor

I'm a bit curious as to what part everyone used when they played through the games.

For KOTOR 1, I used Revan (obviously), Bastilla, and Jolee. For the first time. My second time through I used Revan, HK-47, and Jolee again. Jolee is just so cool!

In TSL, I used The Exile, the Handmaiden, and Mandalore the first time through. My second time, which I'm still played through, I'm currently using the Exile, HK-47, and Mandalore again.

What about you guys?

Well, for one thing, it all changes throughout the game, although I would probably have to say Bastila and Carth mostly for KotOR I. TSL I'm not far enough into.

Secondly, wrong place unfortunately, my friend. The place to post this would either be Telos Tourist Bureau, which is for TSL, or Republic Newsfeed, which is for the first game. This part, Holowan Laboratories, is for modding.

Thirdly :), I myself actually started a thread about this for both games already, right here. I also did one about TSL somewhere in the Telos Tourist Bureau.

• 10 months later...

You really want to hear this? Okay you asked for it. :p

K1:

Taris: Carth & Mission then T3 when you get him

Dantooine: Carth & Canderous then Bastila when I have to use her and then back to Canderous again.

Tatooine: Carth & Juhani (switching in Bastila to do her side quest)

Kashyyyk: Carth & Zaalbar, till I lose Big Z and then Carth & Juhani and then Carth and Jolee when I get him.

Korriban: Carth & Jolee

Manaan: Carth & Jolee

Unknown World: Carth & Jolee

Star Forge: Carth & Jolee

What can I say? I'm a screaming fangirl. :p

K2:

Peragus: Atton, Kreia and T3 (of course)

Citadel Station: Atton & Kreia

Telos: Bao-Dur and Atton

Dantooine: Bao-Dur and Atton

Dxun Part I: Bao-Dur and Disciple

Onderon Part I: Bao-Dur and Mandalore

Nar Shaddaa: Bao-Dur and Atton

Dxun Part II: Bao-Dur, Disciple, and Atton (Freedon Nadd's tomb)

Onderon Part II: Mira & Kreia

Korriban: Bao-Dur and Disciple or Visas

Like I said I'm a screaming fangirl. :p

KotOR: Bastila and Jolee. When Bastila is not available, I replace her with Juhani.

TSL: Always Kreia (bonus xp) and whomever is more convenient, which is Visas when she becomes available. Visas can be replaced as I turn other characters into jedi, in which case it depends on the circumstances. For example, on Nar Shaddaa Atton is convenient for his skills, while the Handmaiden's combat ability is more practical in the jungles of Dxun. But always Kreia.

In K1, I swapped between all the characters, but kept Carth with me most of the time. I used Zaalbar and T3 the least.

In K2, I used Bao-Dur whenever I could, and I switched between the other characters for the third member, whoever else I was in the mood for.

The last person I'd taken with me in Kotor II is Bao Dur. I don't get you Melly. :D

I've spent alot of time and effort into perfecting a Bao build that is near unstoppable. I also just like Bao. His personality meshs well with my female Exile's. :)

There's some of us gals who think Bao is rather hawt ;)

And there's that too. :D

Archived