Home

I'm pissed! *spoilers*

hunt4steve

I just finished the PC Republic Commando, and I can't believe we left Sev behind. MAN! That sucks! :mad:

I have spent 3 years in the Army, 6 months in Iraq in the 1st Gulf War, and I can really associate with keeping my crew alive and going.

I was so ready to go back in there and blow the wires out of those guys, just get crazy!

Now I'm a little despressed..... :wornout:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It looked like Sev was going to be alright, I mean the game ended as ROTS began and during ROTS a battalion of Clones was sent to Kashyyyk, he was undoubtedly found then.

from the game- DAY 785 - CLONE WARS - KASHYYYK

785 days is not the 36 months where EP3 starts, check any timeline

RC does not end in EP3- its like two/ one and a half years before that

PPL YOU HAVE TO GET THAT IDEA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess personally I thought it was a nice surprise at the end (not "nice" for Sev of course). It's actually realistic. Despite many "no man left behind" creedos in military circles, the fact is that there are hundreds, thousands of POW/MIAs still unaccounted for. Sure, you have the guys who were just blown up and they never did find a body, or have been lost so long they are probably dead by now (if nothing else than of old age), but still. It's a very real thing, so slipping that into what's supposed to be the "gritter side of Star Wars battle" is perfectly fitting I think. They could have done it to leave it open for a sequel, but it's been awhile and nothing has been announced so I don't think there's going to be one in the foreseeable future. And if there is one, it probably wouldn't be on the same engine and with the same team, at least I wouldn't think so. Then again if they did a new game and focused on making multiplayer awesome, it might be a worthwhile game to check out! ;)

• 1 month later...

You know what's funny? Right after Sev is "captured" by the Seperatists, you can take out your Sniper Rifle attachment and zoom in on the place where you left Sev off. You will see Sev, in the turret, just looking around for enemies. They should've made it more realistic by making actual enemies attack Sev.

• 4 weeks later...

Probably a little detail LA neglected. They probably didn't have the time to add the minor detail of Sev's position being over ridden with swarms of enemies. Or a cheaper alternative, have Sev disappear from the turret. Sev's capture made me play the game all over again, so that was an upside I guess.

• 1 month later...

yeah? well i tried to go back and find sev he WAS really missing! i ran the minute the ship blew up as fast as i could but i failed. if anyone makes it before it says or as he saying its geting him lemme know and tell me whut ya saw on this forum

if you go to wikipedia.org and search for clone commandos or you find a part where it says that gamma squad was sent onto kasyyyk to find sev but failed. they were forced to retreat losing 3 commandoes in the process.

Drectly from Wikipedia:

"Gamma Squad was the only known team to have serious defects. A Kaminoan made a series of mistakes and altered them all in very significant ways. The aggression level of one was boosted by a factor of ten. Another was mistaken for an ARC trooper and changed to those standards, and the intelligence of a third was also boosted by a factor of ten. The fourth member was fixed before it was too developed for the changes be reversed. The Squad went on to several successful campaigns at Geonosis, Byss, and Felucia. The Squad's last battle as a team was on Kashyyyk. Their objectives were

1. Follow Delta Squad 2. Regroup with Delta

The were cut off several times by Trandoshans and droids, and were unable to regroup with Delta. They arrived at the Gun area when they got the disturbing news about Sev and were given one final Order.

Find Sev...

They failed to even find him with scanners. They were soon surrounded and were forced to retreat without Fiver, AJ, and Ripper. 3 hours after that they were declared KIA. The rest of the Squad continued to missions on Coruscant during the battle there. During the battle of Coruscant, Sarge was killed in a Fatal explosion. Semper was surrounded and also killed. After the death of Semper and Sarge. Arctic, Sean, Flippy & Parker were sent to the Jedi Temple to assassinate Captain Jaller Obrim. when they failed they were sentenced to death. Darth Vader attempted this, but was injured by a Flash bang thrown by Arctic. After that nobody knew the whereabouts of Gamma."

Archived