Home

Plo Koon related fiction

lord ignarn

This question belongs in the Expanded Universe Forum but seeing as I would be the one answering the question over there, I might as well answer it here :p

here is the CUSWE reference for Plo Koon.

http://www.theforce.net/swenc/entrydesc.asp?search=19413

It will give you a detailed account of Plo Koons actions as depicted in EU until his death in ROTS. In addition it provides specific references where this information was take from. I really cannot recall fiction/comics dedicated to him specifically. He has appeared in some comics, as listed there as various WOTC/Insider stories. He was also a playable character in "Jedi Power Battles" for the PSOne.

There really isnt much more to add, actually

mtfbwya

• 1 month later...

Strange pic i found of Plo Koon im guessing its a mistake on the artists part *as we all know his species cant survive off their hoemworld without it* but in one of the Toy r us clone wars comics you see him depicted without his mask!

plokoonunmasked4ab.jpg

Is this the only time he's been seen with out it?

Thanks by all your help folks! I have encountered what I was looking for, they are volumnes 36 to 39 of SW Republic series.

yes, IIRC those stories you refer to are a source of confusion for the more knowledgable EU person.. as Iaco Stark was at the centre of the Stark Hyperspace Wars(pre Battle of Naboo). This is not to be with the Old Republic Era Hyperspace Wars...occuring some 4000 years beforehand.

Iaco Stark's CUSWE Entry

Also, dont forget to check out Cloak of Deception, its meant to be quite good :)

mtfbwya

Archived