Home

CAD - The Animated Series?

Pie™

I saw it yesterday. It certainly does look interesting, but I think the characters' voices will make it or break it. Everyone has been reading the comic with their own ideas of everyones' voices.

The animation seem a bit Flash-y, and I'm kinda set off for the pay-per-episode. I'll probably wait for a DVD or something.

I noticed that the style of it was pretty much exactly the same as the comic when they were standing still.

But when they were doing other things (I.E. playing video games, like in the beginning) the characters would use expressions that were never used in the comic, therefore changing the personality of the character. But it still looks interesting. When he said he was going to announce something big on december 1st, I had a strong feeling it would be an animated version of the cartoon. I dunno why.

I was also kinda set off by the pay-per-episode thing. I don't think it would fly with my parents for one thing.

I hope the voices are good, too. Excpecially with Lucas.

I saw it yesterday. It certainly does look interesting, but I think the characters' voices will make it or break it. Everyone has been reading the comic with their own ideas of everyones' voices.

I liked the voices of Baby Blues, one of my favorite Newspaper comics :p

And anyway, you can tell that the entire comic is basically very detailed sprites. >_>

Archived