Home

Welcome to Oldale town

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anna kept staring at the door. Finally, she turned to Tommy. "You know what happened to the only guy in Oldale who did that to me." She'd broken all the fingers on both of his hands and had done it so quickly there had been nothing he could do about it.

"Got that right," Anna told Jack. Then, in answer to Tommy's question, she said, "He wanted to find Brutus Eisenhower and then said he wanted somebody who'd be willing to go running around town for him... didn't get any more specific than that. Didn't need to... I already don't like him..."

"Well he's not too likely to find the old man," Anna smirked. "You remember what happened to the last guy that tried to find him?"

The last newcomer, Anna had been told, had run all over the town looking for 'old Brut'. But people who lived there weren't too happy about that and they played tricks on the stranger. It wasn't long before the stranger swore he was going crazy and got away from Oldale as quickly as he could.

"I think I'll visit an Old friend." Jack said, he always said this, and then left, no one knew who he was talking to or where he was going, but he'd never tell. He got on his horse and rode off. Once he got to an open field with a small pond in the middle of it, he let out a peculiar whistle. then a white horse came out, bearing a native indian as its rider.

"How, Jack Ironheart."

"How ya doing Red?"

"Busy."

"Oh yeah? with what?" Red short for little Redtail was never busy.

"Two men, one fat, one tall, trying to find me, I must lead them away from the sacred place."

"I could kill 'em for ya."

"No, no where near the sacred place msut thier be murder or death."

"Alright, I'll leave you to it then, see ya around Red." with that Red rode off and it almost seemed as if he vanished.

"Man, how does he do that?" Jack said to himself as he sat by the pond, throwing rocks in.

Thomas had no luck with the folk around townwhen he asked about Brutus, so he decided he would now get the rifle before the townsfolk started to get hostile at him. He had heard of the last man that was sent about asking for Eisenhower, but didn't really care. He would just have to wait and see if Eisenhower might come around into the town soon. The man would just have to keep an eye open at all times.

He walked into the gun shop and the boots gave a clonk-click sound as he stepped forwards on the wooden floor. Thomas' hands were on his belt as he walked to the rifles and looked at them silently

Thomas ignored Tommy and continued to look about. Finally he stopped by a new Winchester, painted silver and the wooden parts made of black maple. He grinned and picked it from the rackand held it on an aiming stance. "How much is this?" he asked while 'loading' it without bullets inside. He smirked and pushed the trigger that let out a click. "And is the aim right"

"You sell a magnificent rifle for too cheap" he said and brought it over to the counter, taking a bag from his belt and starting to count slowly the inside. "There's about 200 worth of gold inside. Take 'em and gimme two boxes of bullets. Any info about Brutus Eisenhower would help too, or do you need another bag for that?"

Thomas grinned and drew his other pistol, pointing it at the man with the gun near his pelvis area. "Well, I'll put it this way. If you don't tell me about him, you won't be bothering yourself with aiming the weapons anymore" he said and pointed the barrel towards his other eye while his other hand placed the Winchester leaning onto the counter. "I'm starting to get sick of all you townsfolk and your lies. Give me something useful"

Archived