Home

Welcome to Oldale town

"Oh, of course not. It won't hurt at all when your supplier's eyes pop" he answered and grinned and lowered the barrel to point at Tommy's left chest as his other hand inched towards his other colt. "Now, you shoot me, your supplier here dies with me, and you will get a bounty on your head that you can't probably even imagine" he continued and grinned, almost like waiting for the man to pull the trigger. "Go ahead. Shoot me"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Exactly what I was thinking" he said, moved his hand from his revolver and over to his chest, taking a silver star, with the words 'Texas Ranger' carved on it, out and showed it to the man. "Now if you don't back off with your Smith & Wesson and marshall badge, I'll get my peacemaker do the talking" he said, still pointing Tommy with his Colt peacemaker with a slight grin even still showing on his face.

"A piece of advice for you, Texas," Anna said, entering the gun shop surprisingly unarmed. "People around here aren't too polite when you point a gun at them. But the more money you give, the more likely you are to get the information you want." She gestured to his gun. "So put away the Peacemaker and let your money make the peace."

((Curt, how does your char know Thomas' name?))

"If I want information, I've found myself waisting money to the locals. You've heard how my predeseccor turned out because of the 'info' locals gave. I would probably get more info torching the place than by money" he noted and still pointed his colt at Tommy, his other hand clipping the ranger star back. "And I don't trust the locals to tell anything to someone who might be giving Eisenhower the bullet or the rest of his life in jail"

Tommy kept his grip on the gun beneath the counter. He could've killed the stranger the moment he had drawn the gun, but that would only cause more questions around town. People had stopped wondering about him when Anna had come.

"I don't care what your badge says, son. You don't drop that gun you're gonna find yourself dead. "

"So here's the attitude you find Texas," Anna told Thomas. "If you shoot Tommy, you die and won't have a need for any information anyway. If you leave him alive, you may not get the information you want directly... but even sarcasm and false information is better than death, right?"

Archived