Home

When an unknown person leaves an imprint...

The Source

When an unknown person leaves an imprint...

I know this is way, way, way off topic, but it is the weirdest thing. I only had this happen a few times, even the girls I date never left this type of imprint. A week or so ago, my local video store hired a new person. I usually go there once every two weeks, or when I get into a video rental fit. You know the one where you want to rent everything new. Well, I decided to get a video, the War of the Worlds, and when I walked up to the counter, I was knocked out. Wow! Like being struck by lightening! Well, I thought it was a fluke, so I decided to return the movie early. When I walked in, I didn't see her, so I decided to look around. Within a few moments of looking, I bumped into her in one of the video setions. I think it was the horror section. At that moment, we both senced this shock. Like something striking at the soul. If customers were present, there is no doubt that they would have sensed the charge in the air. So, I carried on for a while, and rented another movie. It didn't matter that I was digging into my art supply money for the week. Tonight, I walked back into the store, returned the movie, and rented another one. When I reached the counter, "BANG" it happened again. You can tell she knows something is going on, and she gets giddy when I say 'Hi'. Now, I have this weird imprint of her in my head. Almost like it was fated..

To be continued...

Archived