Home

Any Clan that use Teamspeak?

Fishflesh

Hello , I had a Clan for Galactic Battlegrounds and wanted to make a Clan for Empire at War as well but since i dont got so much spare time anymore, i am now looking for a clan to join instead of making one so im looking for a Rebellion only clan or a clan thay plays both, so show off your webpage and if it looks good i might join.

I'm a Real strategy game freak and played a lot of those games all away down from C&C and Warcraft up to Battle for middel earth (what im playing atm).

My e-mail and MSN = Ackbar@star-wars.net (spam protected)

thanks Ackbar

• 2 weeks later...
I thought we couldn't post links to other EaW sites, when i did my topic was closed.....

You need to quit whining.

In a section dedicated to clans recruiting and setting up matches links are generally required to be given. What you did was create a useless topic, filled with links that specifically compete with this forum and it's site.

You seem to have a hard time learning your lesson, and while at first I think PFF might have been a bit harsh, I'm starting to see it might just be you with the problem. I suggest you quit while you can still save face.

Archived