Home

Returning Characters

Atton

Here's my list:

Revan (either PC or NPC[party member] in my opinion)

Ry'ghol (either PC or NPC[party member] in my opinion)

Carth (a must)

Mission (optional, but still nice)

Bastila (a must)

Juhani (purely optional)

Jolee (semi-must semi-optional)

Canderous/Mandalore (a must, but without the armour)

HK-47 (a must)

T3-M4 (a must)

Atton (a must)

Bao-Dur (optional)

Handmaiden (a must)

Mira (please)

Kreia (as a force ghost)

I would really like to see how Carth, Atton, Bao-Dur, Disciple and Canderous interact with each other or fight over Revan or Ry'ghol(if either of them are females). Also to see Bastila, Mira and the Handmaiden interact with each other as well or fight over Revan or Ry'ghol (if either of them are males).

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is the room for the new party members, the ones who couldn't have been killed and who has an new, unknown backstory?

Of course there will be room. I was thinking of at least 8 more party members. Also I was thinking of upgrading the Ebon Hawk.

But the most important is: That every party member, you and every NPC affects the story. Even one single decission can change the story completely. So the more party members, NPC's, side quests and decissions=Longer, better story with multiple endings :smash:

If you have 17 or 18 party members, there will be no way you could use even half of them, or discover who they are. That would not be good. Just have a total of nine or ten, most with completely new backstories, so that the game is interesting, and that we don't have 20 party members to try and choose from. It would be WAY too confusing.

If you have 17 or 18 party members, there will be no way you could use even half of them, or discover who they are.

They could make a long game. And why not take all of your party members at once? That way you won't miss anything.

It would be WAY too confusing.

What's wrong with detailed plots? That way you'll have to pay attention as well as make you think when making decissions.

Yes, but to such extremes? Not that it's a bad thing, but considering what OE had to begin with (and what it was slashed down to) is a testament to just how much detail they can cram in without making the story rambling and confusing.

Of course, it would be awesome if they could pull it off, and if they did so, I wouldn't be complaining. It's just unlikely that it'll happen.

I want to see as many old companions as possible, but i dont want the to join the party, or they should join you for a short time, some local quest. I know that there could be many differents posibilities, because you can kill a lot of your team in the previous games.

I think that the party should be build of all new NPCs.

Definately T3 and Hk

I really think that Canderous should return for a short portion of the game, but not join your party. Maybe lead an army of Mandalorians into battle at some point in time.

I also would like to see Jolee and Kreia in some form or another at least for one scene. (preferably the same scene where the two of them start arguing over ideas and such... I at least think it'd be funny :D )

Also a Carth and Atton dialogue would be nice too :D

Bastila so long as you determine somewhere in the game whether she died in the first game or not.

And of course Revan and the exile for the ending of the game.

Oh, and even though he wasn't actually a main character at all, I'd like to see that Iridorian guy that you meet in the first game on Manaan, the one in the body armor. It'd be fun if he could join your party in the third game, in my opinion :D

Oh, and even though he wasn't actually a main character at all, I'd like to see that Iridorian guy that you meet in the first game on Manaan, the one in the body armor. It'd be fun if he could join your party in the third game, in my opinion :D

Right a bloodthirsty Iridonian who would probably be a good drinking buddy for HK. I can just imagine the conversation.

Iridonian: "Let me kill it. My blood boils with lust for battle."

HK: Statement:Ooh and maybe I could terminate it permanently for the wall.

Oh the joy of killing is coming :swrd2:

I totally agree. That guy was an utter badass, and that armor was pretty cool. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be seeing him again, mainly because his species was craziness. "Iridorian". Not "Iridonian". Presumably, they meant to say iridonian, but it's too late now, isn't it? And if they still decide to use him, they'll have thousands of fans whining about the mistake.

Archived