Home

Returning Characters

Atton

Perhaps you are right, but I chose almost every dialogue path and it kept bringing me back to killing Hanharr.

All four of those characters you mentioned can die, some more than once.

But what really decides the rank of Jedi Master? Do you have any prerequisites for that rank? Or is it just a relative desicion made by other Jedi Masters? Well, if so, there's a problem: there aren't any Jedi Masters left after TSL. The Jedi after TSL were the only Jedi.

Well, that really doesn't have anything to do with the thread's topic, but along with Handmaiden and Atton, Mira and Bao-Dur can be trained.

I know they can all die, but they aren't required to die. But thats besides the oint, all i was saying is that if you had two characters that could die, i thought Jolee and Juhnai were more imoportant than the other two.

Logically a Jedi Master would be a Master of the Jedi arts, just because one can say whatever they want about themselves doesn't mean they are truly worthy of the title "Master". there is more to being a Jedi Master than officially being recognized as that rank. If one youngling survived Order 66, but was the only Jedi left would he have been a "Jedi Master"?

And also, I think there are other Jedi out there hiding. If you ask Kreia about other Jedi across the galaxy she says there might be some. And "for every Jedi and Sith to fall another takes its place".

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally Id like to see Revan return as the main character. I want to know what happened with him/her when he/she left to wander the unknown regions.

As for returning characters, Id like to see Mandalore return. So you can further help him rebuild the Mandalorian clans. Who knows maybe invade another planet with a team of Mandalorians.

Id like to see Visas return as well. She was pretty cool.

HK-47 definitly.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Id like to see Canderous return because hes cool.Id also like to see

Revan(Dark) and the exile(Light).I was thinkin you can choose who to join ad depnding on that is dtermines who you get as a party member.Bastila has to return.Maybe should meet a new woman in the game that you have sex with too.But I dont want anyone returning rom kotor 2 accept for The Exile and Mandalore.Kreia was a F*ckin nag.Atton was always a pussy.And the others in da game were wierd.And please leave Juhani from kotor1 out.I cant understand what shes f*ckin sayin.

If you chose through dialogue that The Exile was light side, I would like too see Atris as a possible NPC. If you don't kill her she pretty much leans towards going into exile. So I was thinking it would be neat to have her back and we could get more background on her. Even though she was a little mean in the game she seems like an interesting character, like Kreia was.

Archived