Home

Server - DSbr CTF Pugs - play with the best

BobaFett980

from day one, CTF has always been the most popular competitive gametype in JK series. It's worth noting that the only games in JK series ever broadcasted over webcast with shoutcasts were early DSbr ctf matches for top rung on the TWL ladder. Needless to say, it would be quite boring watching saber newbies rpg nf duel for 10 minutes. CTF remains the largest test of all-around skill in the series by far. Nothing else comes close. If you take a quick look at the server browser in jk2 for ASE you will find that the european server United Coruscant (CTF) is almost always the most full server left in the game. CTF is still a very popular gametype, and the last real refuge for people who actually want to play the game and not stand around for hours rpging with lamer rules.

from day one, CTF has always been the most popular competitive gametype in JK series. It's worth noting that the only games in JK series ever broadcasted over webcast with shoutcasts were early DSbr ctf matches for top rung on the TWL ladder. Needless to say, it would be quite boring watching saber newbies rpg nf duel for 10 minutes. CTF remains the largest test of all-around skill in the series by far. Nothing else comes close. If you take a quick look at the server browser in jk2 for ASE you will find that the european server United Coruscant (CTF) is almost always the most full server left in the game. CTF is still a very popular gametype, and the last real refuge for people who actually want to play the game and not stand around for hours rpging with lamer rules.

This is all from your own point of view. You think it's the foremost test for skill? Yeah that's your oppinion, I'm sure there are many that disagree with you myself included.

United Coruscant? Yeah it's a European server, my ping would be around 350 if I was lucky.

Plz name one popular CTF server here in the states, I'm sure you can find a few and I can find just as many ffa and duel servers.

CTF is the only game style for people who actually want to play? Funny... I was just having fun on an FFA server and no, I wasn't standing around like some of those lackies on the AOD server.

Not to sound snide, but your oppinion isn't the gospel so it's always helpful to put an "IMO" in front of it.

Thanks!

sit saber nap. Even newbies can hang in NF SO with experienced players. The reason being there simply isn't much skill involved. If you tried to pug in CTF with us you would be lost to the point where you wouldn't even know what to do. You would be a 100% nonfactor. You don't know what you're talking about.

I will now elaborate. DSbr is a full weapon clan. We decided to go around challenging saber clans to saber only no force matches, just to prove how easy the gametype was. Of our three active members, JaX and AWB had NEVER played sabers until 3 days before these matches. Results of DSbr vs dedicated saber clans:

dsbrvsjedinfso.jpg

dsbrvsJJnfso.jpg

this clan, LM was supposed to be the "best"

DSbrvsLMsonf.jpg

dsbrvsujsonf.jpg

Needless to say all of those clans refused to play us in full weapon. We easily went undefeated in our romp through the saber clans, even against the so called "elite" saber clans. The fact that we NEVER play saber only and that's ALL They do 24/7 should say enough about how much skill it takes to play the gametype. It's freaking easy dude. When saber naps DO play us in full weapon what happens????

komvsdsbr8ns.jpg

mbzvstrife7od.jpg

mediavesblue9ww.jpg

"I give up on this weapon thingy"

-Saber newb

sit saber nap. Even newbies can hang in NF SO with experienced players. The reason being there simply isn't much skill involved. If you tried to pug in CTF with us you would be lost to the point where you wouldn't even know what to do. You would be a 100% nonfactor. You don't know what you're talking about.

Wow quite a statement. Though I can't help to disagree, I don't have to scream "You don't know what you're talking about"

I honestly couldn't careless who you beat okay? It doesn't prove anything to me and KOM is far from impressive okay? I would know because I'm not hopping around on CTF servers all day.

I know I've seen you on here before, how many times have you been banned now?

Honestly, I can't understand why any one would play this game for anything other than the saber combat.

Of course this is in my oppinion, I won't chastize you for disagreeing because it's not polite.

EDIT: You were banned for posting this thread and now you want to explain your little clan with a brand new sock. I thought you said tons of people play CTF? If so... why the need to advertise?

au contrare, I wasn't banned for posting *this* thread.

Honestly, I can't understand why any one would play this game for anything other than the saber combat.

right. you're a clueless saber nap, as I said. I can't understand why you guys run around with yoda skins trying to emerse yourselves in a movie like star wars experience. Nor can I understand why you newbies disable and remove 99% of the game and refuse to accept that anything else is a viable gametype. I've played quite a few FPS games, and JK2 remains the most unique, dynamic, and fast paced shooter i've ever played. No other game can come close to its depth, including quake 3. As for KoM, those guys would freaking own you hard. Guaranteed, newbie. If you got a few of your buddies together and played them, they would do to you what we did to them. You have no clue how high the skill level is in full weapon and you aren't qualified to argue JK series with me, your JK series god/messiah.

edit: Remember your role here. Me = the super elite. You = awe-struck newbie

au contrare, I wasn't banned for posting *this* thread.

right. you're a clueless saber nap, as I said. I can't understand why you guys run around with yoda skins trying to emerse yourselves in a movie like star wars experience. Nor can I understand why you newbies disable and remove 99% of the game and refuse to accept that anything else is a viable gametype. I've played quite a few FPS games, and JK2 remains the most unique, dynamic, and fast paced shooter i've ever played. No other game can come close to its depth, including quake 3. As for KoM, those guys would freaking own you hard. Guaranteed, newbie. If you got a few of your buddies together and played them, they would do to you what we did to them. You have no clue how high the skill level is in full weapon and you aren't qualified to argue JK series with me, your JK series god/messiah.

edit: Remember your role here. Me = the super elite. You = awe-struck newbie

How old are you? I guess we know why you're banned all the time, using terms like noobie because someone might not agree with you. Do you really get angry about this stuff?

My god you take things quite seriously don't you little man? If only your mother knew what you were saying with her internet account....and you do still live with your mother so try and learn some respect your non-existent father failed to teach.

Furthermore I don't care how much skill you think is in weapon combat, I find it laughable that any one plays it. Honestly, out of all the first person shooters you pick Jedi Outcast!

bwahahahahaha

I guess I can understand if your boat-anchor can't run HL2 or the latest and greatest Unreal. Since you brought up my friends, if they found that you thought that JO was the best first person shooter, they would probably piss their pants with laughter.... then again, it's only their oppinion and you should take it lightly.

It shouldn't offend you but it will and you'll just reply with:

"oMfG you newb!!!1"

KOM is hard to beat huh? Yeah okay, maybe for you. Perhaps you should stop talking sh|t and meet me? Then again...why waste my time with some negative little kid on the internet?

I'm sure you'd have some pretty funny excuses though... I wouldn't play with your toy guns so that would probably be the first one.

Seriously... you should buy a new computer and try playing a real first person shooter like HL2, Quake or Unreal.... you might find a few more players and you might not have to advertise your own server futily.

Oh and we know you've been banned many times from here, in fact your next sock should be: "bin bantished"

How old are you?

11 :S

I guess we know why you're banned all the time

:S

Do you really get angry about this stuff?

:/

My god you take things quite seriously don't you little man??

no u do :/

If only your mother knew what you were saying with her internet account

:o

and you do still live with your mother so try and learn some respect your non-existent father failed to teach.

:(

Furthermore I don't care how much skill you think is in weapon combat, I find it laughable that any one plays it. Honestly, out of all the first person shooters you pick Jedi Outcast!

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

KOM is hard to beat huh? Yeah okay, maybe for you. Perhaps you should stop talking sh|t and meet me? Then again...why waste my time with some negative little kid on the internet?

Now THERE is what I was waiting for. Yes, let's meet in game. How about we play each gametype. first to 10 duel wins s/o NF, full weapon FF 1v1, saber only full force first to 10 duels. I'll demo each contest and post them here when finished.

I'm sure you'd have some pretty funny excuses though... I wouldn't play with your toy guns so that would probably be the first one.

Oh no, i'm quite willing to play you at sabers so long as you will also play me at my gametypes.

Let's make this a bit more interesting, I will agree to saber duel you NF if you will agree to this:

You may get 5 of your buddies or clan mates to play me 6v1 in full weapon/full force tdm. If you and your buddies can defeat me in a 15 minute match, I will post here that you're my god and i'm a newb, and will wear a sig that says MELORD OWNS ME AND IS MY GOD. However, if I should win, you must wear a sig that says "FLASHRAM IS MY VERY GOD!!!!". 6v1. I'll also play you 3v1 at saber only full force.

Let's make this a bit more interesting, I will agree to saber duel you NF if you will agree to this:

You may get 5 of your buddies or clan mates to play me 6v1 in full weapon/full force tdm. If you and your buddies can defeat me in a 15 minute match, I will post here that you're my god and i'm a newb, and will wear a sig that says MELORD OWNS ME AND IS MY GOD. However, if I should win, you must wear a sig that says "FLASHRAM IS MY VERY GOD!!!!". 6v1. I'll also play you 3v1 at saber only full force.

11 huh? My god I thought you were at least 14-15, sure do act like it. I honor your request to a duel though I would never play with weapons on this game.

From the very first time I stepped into the first player game, I always made sure I cheated into a lightsaber. Honestly, it's personal taste, I find the FPS aspect of this game incredibly lame especially in light of just how many lazer bolts one can consume and survive (I guess instagib isn't bad)

Furthermore I'm not part of a clan, the only other person that plays this game with me that I know is my twin brother. I find clans to be just a cespool of drama, i.e. "you violated clan rulez!!!"

If you would like to duel us you are more than welcome to subscribe though I'm afraid I'll never be caught dead in a CTF server, personal taste.. no matter how OMFG lame you think it is.

So would you care for a duel? A duel from a more civilized time?

It may seem unfair though it'd be unfair for me to violate my principles of saber/force only combat.

LOL.....dude insta is the newbiest of all gametypes. Uh, yeah whatever, so you want to 2v1 me with saber only full force? I accept. TDM. We can do it on our locked server. Do you have xfire?

No I'll take you myself, I have to get some coffee with the g/f right now. I'm on pacific standard time so it's 2:10PM right now. I'll be glad to go to your server and meet you there for a climactic duel.

I'll be back in about an hour.

Do you really get angry about this stuff?

Then you go on to say "my god.." nice consistency.

If only your mother knew what you were saying with her internet account....and you do still live with your mother so try and learn some respect your non-existent father failed to teach.

You state your own lax perspective on what is said and done online, and then subsequently proceed to divulge into the specifics of his personal life (which are unknown to you, thus making them unfounded comments) in a juvenile manner, very reminiscent of those classic insults preached amongst puberty stricken cohorts aged ten to twelve years, making it appear that you care enough about what he says to have to project, for your own security, a mental image of him that is inferior to the socially accepted average person. Indeed, I must add, it has been quite a long time since my ears were rocked by such a decisively clever quip as, "i bet u live in ur mumas basement LOL!!".

So sitting around RPGing on NF saber only is where the skill is at? Full weapon full force CTF JKII is extremely fast paced, and, were you to play it, most likely you'd jump up twice to your max height and say OMG NO FORCE WOT NOW!!?

He posted a screenshot, not you. mjz-sweatdrop.gif

Oh and we know you've been banned many times from here, in fact your next sock should be: "bin bantished"

du sprichst deutsch? achso.. pwn.gif

JO/JA full-weapon CTF is good. Everyone is allowed an opinion, melord. Not everybody likes HL2/Quake/Unreal style FPS games. Let people play what they want, and don't flame them for it.

let's be friends xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I fail to see how I was flaming him.

Then read my post. =SSSSSSSSS

Archived