Home

How long did take you to complete KOTOR + KOTOR II TSL

LordReserei

the main things that really got me was in the "Ratakan Temple" where you had to walk on the tiles in KOTOR.

And in TSL where have to turn something a certain way open a door in the droid warehouse on "Nar Shaddaa"

and it took me 23hrs 13mins. over the span 5 days to complete TSL and 18hrs 29mins for KOTOR

TSL took me 2 days. I didn't do all the sidequests though, and the difficulty was normal (feels ashamed)

kotor 1 however, took almost a week, because it lured me to load again and try different options. (I enjoyed saving Jolee's friend on Manaan)

• 4 months later...

KotOR took me about 2 years to finish on my first playthrough. Extremely long story short, I kept getting bored of it and I'd stop playing. However, I started a new game on dark side after I beat it, and I'm inside the Ancient Temple on the Unknown World after about 2 weeks.

First playthrough for either game was around 35-40 hours total.

Subsequent playthroughs varied by how many sidequests I plowed through before getting bored, and by how much time I spent at the all-you-can-eat Hssiss buffet in the Korriban cave.

Archived