Home

Who is the worst Sith Lords?

PoiuyWired

no such things ! sith lords are cool. I probably like Tyranus least, he seems like a tottory old man more thananything else - but of course Sidious wasnt using him for his warrior skillz, moreso for creating the separatist movement and setting the political scene that enabled the creation of the clone army.

mtfbwya

Actually we don't know... Yoda may be more powerful 50-100 years ago. For woest Sith Lord I would think its either:

1) Tyranus: He hardly does anything great. Basically he is only the lap dog of his master, and a weak one at that... least he should try to foil his Master's plan when he knows he is tricked by the god old senator.

2) Vader: Obviously he gave up his life out of weakness. If he were to, say, kill the Emperor and further his power... I mean, if he sease fighting Luke, and gank the the Emperor, or try to at least, he may be cool by sith standard. But he is weak...

But, and 80 year old man that is extremely powerful with the force and was once a former jedi. That's what makes him so powerful.

Palpatine loathed having him as an apprentice, see his face in ROTS when he's watching him fight Anakin and Obi, a look of discust.

He only made him his apprentice because he had a really nice estate on some planet.

• 4 weeks later...
Palpatine loathed having him as an apprentice, see his face in ROTS when he's watching him fight Anakin and Obi, a look of discust.

He only made him his apprentice because he had a really nice estate on some planet.

I TOTALLY disagree with all your Dooku bashing. He was a cool Sith Lord.... Dooku was powerful and despite "old age" this is the STAR WARS galaxy. I guy like Dooku doesen't need charotol! :lol::yoda3 Worst Sith Lord.... hmmmmm... hard to say. If I had to choose I would say Darth Kaan (In my opinion all Sith Lord's should be Darth) from the Jedi v.s. Sith comic series. He was the top Sith Lord during the third and last Sith War before they where defeated at Ruusan.

He was powerful but nevertheless a fool.... a cruel, petty warrior who named the other Sith Master's "Dark Lord" simply to appease them. A REAL Dark Lord of the Sith like Sidious, Vader, Exar Kun, Bane, etc would not take their whining and simply eliminate the one's who's loyalty wavers. So yeah... Lord (Darth) Kaan was thee worst Sith Lord of all time.

I TOTALLY disagree with all your Dooku bashing.

You say that but you didn't mention anything I said in my post. My point was that in ROTS Palpatine wanted a new apprentice, you can see clearly Palpatine looking in discust at Dooku when he is fighting Anakin, and moments later he ordered the Jedi to kill his apprentice.

So did I, I wasn't bashing him I was just saying that Palpatine didn't like him!!!?!?!<!>!

Sorry I was tired and more than a bit drunk.... yeah....

Anywho nah I believe that Dooku was set up to take the fall in EpIII. Yet for an eighty something former Jedi.... he could take on two young Jedi knights of great skill with a one bladed lightsaber! That totally made me smile when I first saw Episode III.... if ONLY the fight was a little longer. He got snuffed way too easily.... Grievious got more screentime.... :yodac:

P.S. Im not trying to get off-topic but I gotta ask...what kind of a name is "General Grievous".... like I can understand a Sith Lord being called "Grievous" but a Kaleesh(alien), cyborg general? Lucas was tired when he made that decision. :chop1:

Sidious is one of the worst Sith ever. If he hadn't got force lightning power, he would not be match for Yoda or Windu. They could use their lightsabers to block lightning. Otherwise he hadn't got many lightsaber skill. And If Anakin didn't have to use his black armour, robotic legs and arms and the breathing system, if he was a human sith, he would be much more powerful. But even he is a machine, he is still much too powerful.

Sidious is one of the best Sith ever.

He was the only Sith to ever successfully take over the Republic and created a Sith Empire that ruled the galaxy, that is what matters, not your stupid petty argument.

The fact that he wasn't a match for Mace or Yoda doesn't come into it, the thread isn't worst swordsman, Sidious killed three Jedi Masters in a matter of seconds, and Mace and Yoda were probably the most formidable Jedi in the order. The fact that he didn't die straight away shows that he defiantely has skill with a lightsaber.

and your comment on Vader has nothing to do with anything.

P.S. Im not trying to get off-topic but I gotta ask...what kind of a name is "General Grievous".... like I can understand a Sith Lord being called "Grievous" but a Kaleesh(alien), cyborg general? Lucas was tired when he made that decision. :chop1:

I know off-topic but apparentley General Grievous's real name is revealed: http://www.starwars.com/community/fanclub/mag/news20060125.html

Makes me like the character A LOT more.

Oh and Sidious is thee best Sith... with Revan second, Vader third, Tyranus, Maul, Malak, etc, etc....

Archived