Home

Who is the worst Sith Lords?

PoiuyWired

I must agree with machine cult, Sidous even managed to survive the destruction of Death Star II, make clones of himself, try to frive Luke to the dark side... He might not show his power like an arrogant guy, but he is really smart. Think in how he was able to develop all his plans just in front of the jedi and the whole galaxy. He is the best sith since the remodelation of the sith order!!

Im also an advocate of the idea that Palpatine threw the duel with Windu because he sensed Anakin coming and wanted Anakin to believe the Jedi where as corrupt and arrogant as he said they where. I find it odd however that Anakin went so far at that point.

It was perhaps one of few disappointments I had with Episode III. I thought he needed a little more of a push into the dark side because he was very loyal to the Jedi not to mention he considered many of them friends. Anakin's fall derserved more depth... like the Jedi betrays him first i.e. he deuls Mace like in the video game where Mace Windu calls him a traitor and a failiure to the Jedi Order. Or they find out about his marriage to Padme and while Obi-Wan is gone ban him from the order... reluctantley but swiftly. That would give Anakin's reasons to slaughter the Jedi more logical. Then again Star Wars isin't logical. OFF TOPIC!!!! :toilet1: SORRY.

On topic... I still think most of the Sith Lords are worthy of their titles though EU character Lord Kaan was definitley thee worst. He and the Sith Lords under him (minus Darth Bane) where hypocrites. Kaan is definitley thee worst Dark Lord of the Sith.

I think that Kaan is not so bad, he is a needed pain. I mean, the Brotherhood of Darkness and it´s corrupution was what made Darth Bane redefine the order to the rule of a master and an apprentice. The only mistake he makes is being so stupid to think he can kill Darth Bane, nothing more.

Allright but everybody may have an idea right? You don't have to agree with mine, i answer the question of this thread myself. My comment about Vader was sent to an arguement top of this page. And this thread is not about the best emperor, best commander etc. If you are considering about the sithlords you also have to consider about his force powers, and lightsaber skills. He could have crippled the republic but?! If Vader didn't exist what he could have done? And the clones?! He was the smartest sith of all time i can't deny that. He killed 3 masters in a row becaus it had to be this way, because of planning episodes. Then why one of the jedi masters had turned his back to Sidious when the battle began? Because they had to die, there was not a quit to make the story go on. Then Anakin came and cut Windu's hand while Sidious had lost the battle. A sithlord at least would win the battle himself or die. A sithlord shouldn't wait for his apprentice to come and win it.That's what i think, not yours MachineCult.

You didn't make much sense, and you left it a bit late to argue about something I posted a week ago.

The Sith are deceitful, and they lie, Palpatine waited for Anakin to kill Mace because it would complete his turn to the dark side.

The Sith are "An ancient order of Force-practitioners devoted to the dark side and determined to destroy the Jedi..." To destroy the Jedi Order is the ultimate goal of the Sith Order, and Palpatine achieved this in the most spectacular way, he is the best Sith Lord.

I know this thread isn't about best emporer/commander, it's worst Sith Lord. Darth Sidious is in no way the worst Sith Lord.

Your posts fail.

...Your posts fail...

MC, such comments are not necessary. Casually discussing such a topic is one thing, arguing about it is just ridiculous.

Everyone expressed their opinion, but being judged for whatever they express is wrong.

as much as I love EU, such arguments are way too geeky IMO.

Im closing this to save you all from any further embrassment ;)

mtfbwya

Archived