Home

501st campaign

mogga

which do you like better in the 501st?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. which do you like better in the 501st?

• clones
    • imperials

Hmm, maybe they could have tried making the imperial levels harder not by overwhelming you with troops but by making more precise objectives that are harder to carry out or give the rebels a more strategic control of the map.

Yeah with those AI I don't think its possable.

Its too easy to lure them on a datpack.

Well, why do you think Hoth is so hard? Its cause they make the AI swamp you to death, not cause the game is hard. Its basically, dodge 20 nades flying at your direction AND your target's direaction to prevent it from being captured.

yeh, but the whole anti-armour thing is quite ironic, as the ARC troopers have little armour themselves, which is why it only takes a few hits to kill them

The rocket troopers have twice the armor of the standard trooper. Snipers, Bothan Spy, Jet trooper, and Dark trooper have less armor than the standard trooper. The last few units have more armor than the rocket troopers. I don't remember where the Imperial commander fits in.

Well, in story mode clones DO FIGHT organics... those flying roaches... you get them in the training level also, and in hunt mode.

also you have to fight clones with Imp...

I so wish they have those scramble missions available though, cause I would love online clone-imps or online imp-CIS, along with other weird combos. How about Wampa-Ewoks, or tuskens-Krayt, or JarJars-Jedis.

Well, in story mode clones DO FIGHT organics... those flying roaches... you get them in the training level also, and in hunt mode.

also you have to fight clones with Imp...

I so wish they have those scramble missions available though, cause I would love online clone-imps or online imp-CIS, along with other weird combos. How about Wampa-Ewoks, or tuskens-Krayt, or JarJars-Jedis.

Are you talkin bout the Geonosians?

Archived