Home

Gamespot blurb on KOTOR 3...

vince56

http://www.gamespot.com/features/burningquestions/

First, my apologies if this is a repost, I didn't see it anywhere in here.

Even More KOTOR?

What happen to Kotor 3? Last time I heard it was being made for Xbox and its story was to involve finding out more about the robots that where chasing you in Kotor 2.

But Xbox 360 is out and Xbox slowly dying, I doubt that Microsoft would bring a "Killer App" to Xbox. And with Mass Effect in the work, I was wondering what the plans are for Kotor 3?

Matt T

Portsmouth, Rhode Island

The notion that there will be a third Knights of the Old Republic game seems like a foregone conclusion. However, the game itself has not been officially announced yet, so any info on said game is purely speculative at this point. Again, there's no doubt in my mind that there will be a third game. Odds are, though, that it would come sometime after Mass Effect's release, and I certainly wouldn't be surprised if it were a 360 game.

And for the record, please don't use terms like "killer app" around me. It makes my head and face swell with rage. -- A.N.

KotOR will be made for the 360 first, then on the PC - if it does get made. It most likely will, but I don't think it's been confirmed yet, though, despite Darth InSidious' signature;)

EDIT: I should really read people's post entirely before I respond.

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking...

• 1 month later...
I'm sure there will be one.

It will be X-Box 360. Then PC afterwards.

Don't look for it too soon though.

I hope the reason for the long delay is that the game is a well written story that knocks all of our socks off.

I'm getting pretty damn tired of seeing the PC version get shafted and having to wait for it.

Atleast this time, Lucasarts better not promise a simultaneous release and then change their mind and not give an official explanation why.

I'm cool with it going 360...but they better make use of the 360 power...I don't want them to make KOTOR 3 an Xbox grade game on the 360.

Great find by the way.

No not a great find because I don't own a 360 and it wouldn't work in my house because we have a dial-up service and not a DSL. A pain in the rear if you ask me and I've heard that there have been problems with it, something about the powering for the system crashing or something. Besides, I can't afford one.

Atleast this time, Lucasarts better not promise a simultaneous release and then change their mind and not give an official explanation why.

I'd prefer that to no PC version at all.

I don't think we have to fear that, though. Lucasarts would be foolish to terminate their biggest moneymaker. PCs never get outdated.

No not a great find because I don't own a 360 and it wouldn't work in my house because we have a dial-up service and not a DSL. A pain in the rear if you ask me and I've heard that there have been problems with it, something about the powering for the system crashing or something. Besides, I can't afford one.

Ummm why do you need DSL for a 360 ~_^

I work at (guess I can't use the name lol, I'll say game store) and me and my co-workers all have 360s, they work fine, after the launch of a new system, there are always "glich scares"

You know, if you don't mind me asking, you have been giving me a hard time ever since I joined...do you have some problem with me dude?

P.S. you may not know this, but your not the only gamer out there and if Microsoft or LA has to wait for everyone to be able to afford it we'll never see the games switch over.

Archived