Home

Mandalorian Wars

Deathic

Okay, i wanted to do my first rp. So dont get pissed of at me if i do something wrong.

Character sheet

Position/Perfession-

Name-

Species/Droid-

Sex-

Age-

Height-

Alliginment-

Weapons-

Equipment-

Apperance-

Bio-

Rules

* Standard Rules apply

* No 'Super' Characters

* No, Revan,Malek,or Exile....or Carth, just make up your own name.

My Charater-

Jedi Knight

Coran Black

Human

Male

age-23

hight-5'4

alignment-Halfway Dark

weapon-Lightsaber

Equipment-jediknight robes, jedi gloves

Apperance-Black jediknight robes, brown gloves. Darkside corrupted face. Black boots. Blue lightsaber. Black Hood to cover his top half of face

bio-Coran joined the war because of the millions of people the Mandalorians were killing

______________________________-

Well start when we have more people.

Character sheet:

Position/Profession: Jedi Padawan

Name: Gadder Kresh

Species/Droid: Human

Sex: Male

Height: 5'7

Alignment: Halfway Light

Weapons: Yellow Lightsaber

Equipment: Jal Shey Neophyte Robes, Insulated Gloves, Exchange Utility Belt, Eriadu Strength Guantlets, Energy Shields

Appearance: Tall, blonde hair, brown eyes, black boots, with green Jal Shey robes.

Bio: Gadder was discovered to be force-sensitive along with his brother. He was taken into the Jedi Order and trained as a Jedi Sentinel. He has joined the fight against the Mandalorians only recently.

((i was wondering when somebody would hit this one. me likey.))

Position/Profession- Scout/Sniper

Name- Wentaro T'met

Species/Droid- Mandalorian

Sex- Male

Age- 32

Height- 6' 4"

Alliginment- Dark

Weapons- T-134 Disruptor Rifle (full auto w/ scope); TR-45c .65 cal Rail Cannon (bolt-action w/ scope); Mandalorian Ripper; Mandalorian Vibroblade

Equipment- Mandalorian Stealth Armor; Silencer Stealth Belt w/ utility attachment; Low-Visibility Visor

Apperance- Pale skin; Black Hair; toned musculature; stealth armor is a pale black with cloaking field enhancers studding various points on the armor

Bio- Wentaro is a rare Mandalorian that doesn't always adhere strictly to the ideals of Mandalorian warfare. Raised by Echani parents, Wentaro eventually found his way into the Mandalorian fold when he was captured by Mandalorian guards for investigating something for a client as a mercenary. After being interrogated, Wentaro managed to convince his captors that his skills as an advanced scout or sniper would come in handy and thus joined the Mandalorians.

Character sheet

Position/Perfession: Non-Jedi Force User

Name: Rictus Bane

Species: Seraph

Sex: (Yes please!) Male

Age: Unknown. His species can control their aging process. It is known that he existed before the Jedi.

Height: 5"7' or 177cm

Alliginment: Good/Neutral

Weapons: Two lightsabers, a green and a blue, as well as a variety of ranged weapons.

Equipment: Echani Sheild Generator, anti-grav belt.

Apperance: Identical to a human. Short, but quite broad, and very well built. Has long black hair, tanned white skin and blue eyes

Bio: An ancient being, and the last of his race, he has never allowed himself to age beyond a young man and acts much the way he looks. Despite his age, he is not particularly powerful, but has learnt to minipulate the force with ease even the greatest Jedi or Sith cannot match. He has also studied melee battle for thousands of years, and in skill alone is matched by no-one. Dedicated to fighting evil and doing good, he often commits deeds the Jedi think of as dark, but has never fallen to the darkside, due to his races ability to seperate different parts of their minds, such as logic and emotion, from each other and even from the force.

Well im going to start, when people want to join they could go ahead if they want.

Jedi Knight Coran Black had heard the rumors on Dantooine that Revan was going to war against the Mandalorians. Wasent very smart he thought to himself as Jedi Knight Malak stood in a center of a vast room in Coruscant. Only 24 Jedi Padawans and Knight showed up to join the War. Gadder Kresh was one of them. He was the most skilled Jedi Padawan he ever seen. The Jedi Masters had

wanted to stop Revan and Malak from joining the War. They said that we should

be cautions and examine the threat before joining another war. Coran had heard

the history of Exar Kun. He raged war against the Jedi, but that was past now.

Now we have a new threat, The Mandalorians....

Gadder Kresh sat in his room, pondering the previous events of the day. He had showed up to Revan and Malak's gathering of Jedi who were going to fight the Mandalorians, and he was eager to fight. Especially a group so renowned as the Mandalorians. If the Jedi Council could actually see it... Force, how Master Vrook is as cold and rebuking like he always is today. He sure made it known that Revan and Malak didn't know what they were doing.

I really dont know what Revan actually said when he converted jedi to fight with him. So im making this up :)

Sitting down, he saw Gadder Kresh a row behind him. Malak stood, putting his arms up in the air, motioning everyone to be quiet.

"You all know Revan, a skilled Jedi. And of course, you all know the Mandalorians. What you dont know that the Jedi Masters dont want us to fight for our rights! Now Thats wrong! Stand with me, and Revan to fight the Evil Mandalorians that have raided,killed,or even destroyed planets, people, and lives. Let us go to War!" Malak Boomed in the vasted room.

(((That is fine, I don't care or know either)))

The Jedi all cheered and voiced their approval of Malak's speech. Gadder joined in whole-heartedly too. Even if the Jedi Council didn't approve, he was going to war with Malak and Revan. And he was going to fight these Mandalorians- and kill them for what they had done to the Republic. Silence fell across the room as Revan entered, dressed in his battle armor. Gadder looked out at the Republic transports outside of the Enclave, and then back to Revan.

(I think stringerhs needs some one on his side, us moderators have to stick together ;-) )

Position/Perfession- Soldier/Demolitionist

Name- Kaytharlan Nept

Species/Droid- Mandalorian

Sex- Male

Age- 29

Height- 6"2'

Alliginment- Dark

Weapons- Mandalorian Assult rifle, Plasma/frag/thermal/stun Granades(detanators), Plasma/Frag/Flash Mines, Remote/timed and proximety detanators. Missile launching gauntlet.

Equipment- Mandalorian assult armour, Various combat implants.

Apperance- Never removes his mandalorian armour

Bio- On the battle field most mandalorians chose there blaster rifles as their main weapon, Kaytharlan Nept however prefers collateral damage.

Revan walker to the center where Malak was. Malak, being taller kneeled down to him. Revan spoked,"the time has come, Come with us, or be left behind". Coran, looked around and wondered if this is the right decision. He decided that he will go. In the name of peace, he shall go...

Position/Perfession- Mandolorian Melee expert

Name- Ryu Hayabusa of the Hayabusa clan

Species/Droid- human

Sex- male

Age- 24

Height- 6'2

Alliginment- mandalorian

Weapons- vibro katana and vibro darts

Equipment- Hayabusa clan uniform, HUD display googles

Apperance- Hayabusa clan member ( look at my avatar)

Bio- Ryu is the last surviving member of his clan and wishes vengence on the jedi.He has already killed the ones that invaded his village and wishes to kill them all.

Ryu Hayabusa was medatating in the jungle of Dantooine trying to reach out through the force to locate his next victim of vengence.............THERE!! Ryu leaps inyo the air and sprints to this jedi he has located.Ryu springs from the shrubs in front of coran with his sword drawn."Your time has come jedi, fight me with honor or die in shame!"

I haven't RP'ed in soo long.....

Position/Perfession- Bounty Hunter

Name- Gus

Species/Droid- Human

Sex- male

Age- 18

Height- 5'' 2' (I don't know if that's too samll or not)

Alliginment- Neutral

Weapons- Blaster pistol

Equipment- Black Mandalorian Armor, Jet Pack

Apperance- Dirty Blond hair (Chin Length) Always has bangs hanging in his eyes, Green eyes, around 107 pounds (So no, he's not fat) Medium Build

Bio- Sorry, I'm about to fall asleep, so I can't write one right now...

Alkonium Kaltas

Jedi Knight

Human

Male

25 yrs

1.8 metres

Light side

Double-bladed lightsaber(yellow)

Blue Jedi Tunic

Caucasian skin tone, long, black hair, beard, green eyes.

One of the few Jedi to not follow Revan and Malak to fight the Mandalorians, he was eventually sent by the Council to infiltrate the rogue Jedi and convince them to return to the Temple on Coruscant and the Enclave on Dantooine. He was an admirer of Bastila, and even modelled his lightsaber after hers.

(( My character startes off alone, but if you like, you may end up finding him or something ))

Gus held his breath and walked as slowly as he could into the cockpit of the small freighter. It had just landed on Coruscant and in it was his number 1 target: Julie Devine. He took a step and the metal underneath him made a loud creeeek

So much for suprise. He jumped off the wall and into the entrance way of the cockpit. His bvlaster suddenly dropped from his hands as he saw his target. It was her. Julie was the one from his school. When he was 13, they had a... relationship between the two of them. Julie dropped her own blaster and her face turned white as she saw him standing there.

Gadder Kresh slowly walked toward the transport, looking as the Republic ships loaded up with Jedi who had joined with Malak and Revan. He turned to get one last look at Dantooine. After contemplating that this would probably the last he saw of it for a while, he heard Malak rushing the other Jedi aboard. Turning, he ran into the transport as the door started to close.

((Renegade Angel, you can fail your mission or something like that and you end up being called back to fight the Republic))

Coran already making up his mind, sat down on the republic transport. He saw Gaddar running to make it to the transport. Coran thought, So this is how it feels to go to war...He Was nervous, a bit shaky, and not focused. Everything felt like a blur. Revan spoked up, "We are heading to a Republic base near Onderon. The Republic has spies that the Mandalorians were planning an Invasion on Onderon. The Republic has sent us a mission brefing." As headed out to one of the moons of onderon, We recived out mission breifing. "The Mandalorians have made a base on Duxan. Go and take over the camp." A Old Man said as his rough voice was speaking. Revan, Noded to a General Near him to lead the Battle.

Ryu was standing in a clearing when he looked up and saw a republic craft starting it's landing procedure.He could feel that there was 2 jedi aboard.As he remembered all the torment the jedi have brought him he drew his sword and waited for the craft to land.

P.S I dont have a saber but I do have a vibro katana and darts

Alkonium spotted one of the Jedi ships leaving with rogue Jedi to fight the Mandalorians. Because he had already stated his opposition to fighting them, he would have to sneak aboard. "I've successfully infiltrated the ship, Master Vandar." He said into his communicator.

((You got it all wrong primalunderdog. Theres 4 Jedi including Alkunins or w/e Its the exile,me,robqul w/e))

Coran looking out the window saw a Mandalorian hiding in the bushus with his Jedi Sense. Other Jedi Must have felt it too, and they ran up to the pilot to tell him not land and keep going.The Pilot Communicated with the other four republic tanspotation ships to not land. Landing few miles away. They landed and exited the ship. I have a bad feeling about this Coran thought.....

(( My bad))

As the ship flew away he sheathed his sword and sprinted like lighting to keep up with the ship.It seemed to notice him and it accelerated.He could run at top speed for hours so he kept running towards the general direction.He rage fueled him thus giving him an added boost of speed."The jedi must pay" he thought as he finaly saw the ship taking off and a couple jedi stepping of the ship.He could not take all the jedi so he had a plan.He threw a vibro dart at Coran..........

Archived