Home

Mandalorian Wars

Deathic

Before Coran could decide what to do a speeder bike flow out of the vegetation. Rictus aimed a kick at Ryu's back as he leapt from the speeder bike. Ryu reacted with super human speed and spinning out of the way and aiming a lethal blow at the same time. Rictus parried with his lightsaber and sprang away, interposing himself between the Mandalorian and his prey. Ryu glared at the man, who stood barely as high as his shoulder.

"You are wrong warrior your fight is with me" said Rictus, holding out the mandalorian's dart.

You are evil. In times of great conflict I seek out and destroy evil using whatever means necassary, even the force. Be warned child, I am ancient, and have studied more saber forms than you could possibly imagine. I have seen you fight and if you attack me you will die. Surrender and the Jedi will show you mercy. Choose.

Rictus leapt aside, and used the force to deflect the fireball away from the jedi behind him. "It seems you accept my challenge." Rictus charged forward, swinging his saber down in a high line attack, Ryu parried and the battle was truly joined. The jedi looked on, for too long they had relied almost completely on the advantage the force gave them, as had the sith. To see two masters of blade, enhanced by their powers dueling, their movements, attacks and counterattacks executed with complete precision and with remarkable speed, showed them just how much more there was to learn.

"Why do you keep me from vengence,if you dont step aside you will be killed!"

Ryu backfliped put of combat range then threw a flurry of vibro darts then sprinted off through the woods.Ryu fights better in the woods.It is where he was trained since he was 5 years old.He waited in the treetops to see if this ancient followed him.As he waited his anger arose inside him yet again.

As the darts came flying towards him, Rictus brushed them aside with the power of the force. But they had acheived their intention, Ryu had escaped into the trees. Rictus stretched out with his senses and tried to detect his adversary. Ryu's mind signature had almost disapeared, once he entered the woods. Suddenly feelings of hate and rage washed out and Rictus could again feel Ryu's presence high in the treetops. Rictus sprang up onto a branch, and began making his way towards Ryu. Caution was needed now, he could tell that Ryu was at home in the treetops.

(((So sorry, I didn't even notice that this thread had been going all this time. I'll just say I caught up to you)))

Gadder came up running behind Coran, and stood watching the Mandalorian and the force-user fight. By the Force, who are they?... he wondered, amazed at the fight going on between them. He turned to Coran, "Coran, there are Mandalorian scouts patroling this area, watching the ships. What do you propose we do about them? And who are they?" He said.

The Jedi watched as Rictus came out of the trees, the mandalorian draped across his shoulders. "I have your first prisoner for you Jedi. I reccomend you leave him under the guard of at least one Jedi, as you saw he can weild powers that would make it almost impossible for common soldiers to hold him." Rictus lay Ryu at their feet. "I am also here to offer you my assistance. Though there are not likely to be any others with his skills, you need all the help you can get, I think."

Staring at the body before him. He talked to his com,"Red Two, Come In",

A second,"Roger". Coran said,Send in the Troops, make a 1 mile permiter and set up the Head Quarters". The Comm replied."Roger" A Moment later, 4 drop ships filled with 16 soldiers and one 1 Officer on every ship

zoomed by, landing about 100 feet away.

After the jedi had put Ryu in one of the ship holds his neural healing implants began working.He awoke in a ship surrounded by 3 jedi.He sprang up from the metal bed.He did not have his sword.The jedi fliped on their sabers and got into their stances.Ryu parried ones attack by grabbing his arm then breaking it over his back then punched his throat crushing his windpipe.The 2 other jedi called in for backup.Ryu then focused all his ki energy then teleported into the Jungle, still with out his sword.He had only his bare hands and his Ki powers.

((Well, Alkonium is gone so i guess well just kill him off....))

After Ryu broke Alkonium arm. He Teloported away from the dropship. The backup soldiers came in with thier blaster rifles raised searching the room. Alkonium stood up and went to the emergency room in the dropship. Meanwhile Coran and the other jedi went outside to sense the force for disturbances. After that Coran took a nap. During that time the Mandilorians were aware of the republic there sent a scout. descovering their hiding spot. The Scout rushed to get back.

((I killed the jedi so if it was alkonium he is dead))

Ryu ran through the woods.His head was in terrible pain from being hit so hard.After a few hour went by he regained his edge and went back to the site for round 2.He stepped into the clearing only to be ambushed by the 2 suviving jedi he left back in the infirmary.His raged fueled him so he gather his ki then fired a blast of eletricty at the jedi.

Annuk walked onto the bridge, surveying the gathered crowd. Even from a glance, he could tell every officer down to Lieutennant was gathered around the holoprojector. Everyone watched it intently, waiting for the view to flicker on. In 5 minutes, it did, and the figure of Admiral Canaris appeared on the viewscreen. The figure was hazy, and it took a few moments to stabilize, and when it did, it began to speak to the officers.

"Automated recording, Admiral Canaris, 12:55 Coruscant Mean Time. To: Invictus, Battleship-class command vessel. Carbon Copy: Rocinante. Cruiser Class. Cynthia's Pride, cruiser class. Graff, Destroyer class. King's Own, Armed Troop Carrier. Greetings. This is Admiral Canaris, Fleet Commander, Commanding Officer of the Super-Battleship Hood. Recently, we have lost command with the Rim planet Vestich III, primarily an agricultural planet but one that also contains several important factories. We recieved their last transmission at 12:17:36 Coruscant Mean Time: It is mostly unintelligible and rife with static, but it mentioned several "asteroids" falling towards the capital city. I do not know what these asteroids are, and I consider it of paramount importance for you to find out. All ships recieving this message are to marshall around the Invictus, and head to Vestich III...your orders are to determine the fate of the planet, and report back to Coruscant when you are finished. Admiral Canaris, out."

(((will edit this post later to include more, gonna surf the other parts of the forums for a while)))

Archived